Suspension   2001-08-02 16:36:00 <. ..>

Hey there guys
I have been trying to find out if I can get away with lowering my 1986 MKIII
Supra without upseting the TEMS.
I have tried talking to Toyota but as it's not on there CD they are
useless(as per usual)
I would like to do things properly and change both springs and shocks, so I
need to know if I have to use Special Tems shocks or what the story is.
Any help/advice will be much appreciated.
Cheers LJB

*FULL NOISE OR NO NOISE*
(fullnoise@hotmail.com)
The contents of this email are the insane gibbering
of your damaged brain, listen to them.For they know what
is best for you.

http://profiles.msn.com.