lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-09 09:16:00 <Stuart Cameron>

Hi all, I have a good question to ask every one on the supra list.

Do you want to know of events planed or not, We have placed notices of our
events on the list but have had very little responce and attendance to these
events from the list members, I know the list doesnt plan a lot because of
the time involved but we have the time to set up these things and would like
to see more responce and even attendace to events.

So isnt it time you got up and come to some of these cruises and other
things planned otherwise things will go back to what it was where there is
nothing to do and nothing planned.
This would be a shame as people would not see the sight of a group of
supra's cruising though thier town or parked up on show. so ok last
chances to get out and show the flag!!!

So now...13th July cruise to drags.......arrange to meet in auck.....Hams
meet Gilmores car park 9am.

27th July car trail in Hams....limited to 40 cars.....details to follow.

Stu

Gaming galore at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

Re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-09 09:33:00 <John Rosser>
i second that stu, come on guys, he's put the effort into planning these
events, the least some of you could do is post a message saying you can or
can't, or at reast that you recieved it! some of you complain that there
isn't any events. well, heres a couple, laid out on a silver platter.

john

> Hi all, I have a good question to ask every one on the supra list.
>
> Do you want to know of events planed or not, We have placed notices of our
> events on the list but have had very little responce and attendance to
these
> events from the list members, I know the list doesnt plan a lot because of
> the time involved but we have the time to set up these things and would
like
> to see more responce and even attendace to events.
>
> So isnt it time you got up and come to some of these cruises and other
> things planned otherwise things will go back to what it was where there is
> nothing to do and nothing planned.
> This would be a shame as people would not see the sight of a group of
> supra's cruising though thier town or parked up on show. so ok last
> chances to get out and show the flag!!!
>
> So now...13th July cruise to drags.......arrange to meet in auck.....Hams
> meet Gilmores car park 9am.
>
> 27th July car trail in Hams....limited to 40 cars.....details to follow.
>

> Stu

> Gaming galore at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

Re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-09 09:54:00 <Stu & Suze>
sorry i won't b able to make it, gotta have a supra an all u know :P
i should be at next months tho :D

> i second that stu, come on guys, he's put the effort into planning these
> events, the least some of you could do is post a message saying you can or
> can't, or at reast that you recieved it! some of you complain that there
> isn't any events. well, heres a couple, laid out on a silver platter.
>
> john

Re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-09 09:59:00 <Lee Dobson>
Sorry, but the drive to Auckland from Dunedin is a bit far for a Friday
night cruze

Might take me a little longer

Cheers for the offer anyway :-)

Cheers
Lee MKII 1G-GTE (missing one turbo)

> sorry i won't b able to make it, gotta have a supra an all u know :P
> i should be at next months tho :D

re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-10 21:07:00 <morekarma@...>
I'd love to come to many of the events that are hosted and organised, but it seems that a lot of them are held on Sundays, and that's probably the worst day of the week for me, as I'm pretty much committed on Sundays. Saturday would be better - but I guess it comes down to logistics and practicalities - venue bookings etc.
Perhaps someone might like to comment on the choice of Sunday as an event day, whether there is anything specific about it etc.

Re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-10 22:41:00 <blondebear>
Hi, I'm new to your club, the reason I brought a supra was to drive it.
Travelling is not a problem anytime anywhere, and good on the guys and
girls that organise events. Sunday sounds great my wife and I will be there
all the way from Hastings. thanks Gary
> Hi all, I have a good question to ask every one on the supra list.
>
> Do you want to know of events planed or not, We have placed notices of our
> events on the list but have had very little responce and attendance to
these
> events from the list members, I know the list doesnt plan a lot because of
> the time involved but we have the time to set up these things and would
like
> to see more responce and even attendace to events.
>
> So isnt it time you got up and come to some of these cruises and other
> things planned otherwise things will go back to what it was where there is
> nothing to do and nothing planned.
> This would be a shame as people would not see the sight of a group of
> supra's cruising though thier town or parked up on show. so ok last
> chances to get out and show the flag!!!
>
> So now...13th July cruise to drags.......arrange to meet in auck.....Hams
> meet Gilmores car park 9am.
>
> 27th July car trail in Hams....limited to 40 cars.....details to follow.
>

> Stu

> Gaming galore at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-10 22:48:00 <Hunt M>
Yeah Sundays are not good for me.......as work at 4pm.....Saturdays on the
other hand would be mint ;-) not this sat tho as I'm painting my car ;-)

> I'd love to come to many of the events that are hosted and organised, but
it seems that a lot of them are held on Sundays, and that's probably the
worst day of the week for me, as I'm pretty much committed on Sundays.
Saturday would be better - but I guess it comes down to logistics and
practicalities - venue bookings etc.
> Perhaps someone might like to comment on the choice of Sunday as an event
day, whether there is anything specific about it etc.

Re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-11 18:55:00 <Stuart T>
Hey guys, I haven't been paying attention to emails from the list for a
while & I cant really be bothered searching so could someone if they don't
mind fill me on this cruise / drag day thing? Cause I wanna come for a
cruise on Sunday if its not raining and show off my new wheels and give it a
blast. :-)

so...
Ok where abouts and when are we meeting in Auckland?
How many people ya reckon are coming?
Where are we going during the day?
What's this drag / cruise day about again??

sorry for the lame laziness

Cheers
STU T

> Hi, I'm new to your club, the reason I brought a supra was to drive
it.
> Travelling is not a problem anytime anywhere, and good on the guys and
> girls that organise events. Sunday sounds great my wife and I will be
there
> all the way from Hastings. thanks Gary

Re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-11 22:10:00 <John Rosser>
meet at BP Solar at 8:30........leave at 8:45 to cruise to Champion dragway

park if ya not competeing then come to pits and look for the red & black
kitted mk2 and a white mk3 with black rear wing thats us......there will be
heaps others with us as well.

hope that helps

john

> Hey guys, I haven't been paying attention to emails from the list for a
> while & I cant really be bothered searching so could someone if they don't
> mind fill me on this cruise / drag day thing? Cause I wanna come for a
> cruise on Sunday if its not raining and show off my new wheels and give it
> blast. :-)
>
> so...
> Ok where abouts and when are we meeting in Auckland?
> How many people ya reckon are coming?
> Where are we going during the day?
> What's this drag / cruise day about again??
>
> sorry for the lame laziness
>
> Cheers
> STU T

Re: lack of interest in events ???   2003-07-11 23:22:00 <john shannon>

I will be there in the mighty green type r see you there lets kick some butt