Re: Driving Light Rewire?   2001-08-02 16:39:00 <tony@...>

> Anyone changed the driving lights wiring so they come on indepently to the
> rest of the lights? or come on with parks? on a '90 mk3 turbo?

Mine ('87 3 litre Turbo, ex Japan) come on with the park lights and
automagically turn off when I turn off the ignition and open the door. This
is
normal behaviour for this car.

But there was a time in NZ when driving lights were only allowed to come on
when the high beam was on, I think. It may also be the same in Oz and
imported
cars may have been rewired to comply with rego requirements. This seems to be
no longer required in NZ.

Hope this helps