RE: Driving Light Rewire?   2001-08-02 16:39:00 <tony@...>

> yeah mine is a Aussie Model (Toyota Australia) and they one come on with the
> high beams. Would be good to get them working like yours

I have a US wiring schematic whick has the right configuration and would
probably help you to set it up. However I am moving next weekend and my
manuals and scanner are packed. Maybe someone else on the list can email you
the right parts of the manual. If not remind me in 10 days time and I should
be able to send it to you.