Re: labour weekend trip   2001-08-02 16:39:00 <tony@...>

> is anyone going for a drive over labour weekend?

I am. Leave Wellington on Saturday Morning at 6:30 :( on the ferry and drive
to Christchurch in time to see Canterbury win the NPC!!!

Unfortunately I will be towing a bloody trailer behind the MKIII. Our
furniture leaves this Thursday as we are moving house to Christchurch at long
last. But the spare 7M-GTE, R154 and various other bits go by trailer.