RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 17:10:00 <Peter O>
Cully,

Would I be about right in estimating about 60% of all Supras are
autos?
Hell I gather the bulk of all 4WDs now built are also autos.

I think this is a trend speeded by much improved autos & ever growing
global traffic congestion.
I for one could never return to manual, because I need to stay sane in
rush hour Auckland traffic.

Seems to me that for members of Supra Club to put auto drivers down
even as friendly taunts neglects the fact that most still want max
power & need good quality info about selection/fitting of available
autos. Also how to get best life & snappy performance.
I seem to recall one member has an Jag XKS V12 Auto & has posted some
quality info on how to set up autos for best clutch life. Surely we
need more of this?

Just my observations.
Pete

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 17:31:00 <Tony Bryant>
> I seem to recall one member has an Jag XKS V12 Auto & has posted some
> quality info on how to set up autos for best clutch life. Surely we
> need more of this?

I had a Jag XJS V12 Auto. I upgraded the auto alright. I put a Supra R154 in
it. MUCH more fun now.

Wouldn't ever go back.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 18:04:00 <Peter O>
Tony,

I always wondered about the jag .... seemed sort of out of character.

I don't recognise the R154, sorry .... is this a Supra auto or manual
box?
How much trouble to change & is this an often done conversion?

From your comments about setting auto clutches for almost instant
engagement I assumed this was an "always to be auto" vehicle - what
changed that & what made you sell the Jag?

Pete

> I seem to recall one member has an Jag XKS V12 Auto & has posted
some
> quality info on how to set up autos for best clutch life. Surely we
> need more of this?

I had a Jag XJS V12 Auto. I upgraded the auto alright. I put a Supra
R154 in
it. MUCH more fun now.

Wouldn't ever go back.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 18:15:00 <Tony Bryant>

> I don't recognise the R154, sorry .... is this a Supra auto or manual
> box?

The Supra Mk3 turbo 5 speed box.

> How much trouble to change & is this an often done conversion?

Loads of trouble. _Everything_ has got be fabbed from scratch. Not very often
done, usually people use the W57/W58 boxes since they're heaps easier to find
- and there are kits available.

> From your comments about setting auto clutches for almost instant
> engagement I assumed this was an "always to be auto" vehicle - what
> changed that & what made you sell the Jag?

I think you may be thinking of Stuart W. He's got an XJ12 with a VERY sharp
auto clutch setup.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 18:53:00 <Peter O>
Tony,
Thanks...... one final question..... why did you choose the difficult
route of the R154 rather than the W57/58.
The fabrication & alignment issues you faced must have been .....
huge!
Pete

> I don't recognise the R154, sorry .... is this a Supra auto or
manual
> box?

The Supra Mk3 turbo 5 speed box.

> How much trouble to change & is this an often done conversion?

Loads of trouble. _Everything_ has got be fabbed from scratch. Not
very often
done, usually people use the W57/W58 boxes since they're heaps easier
to find
- and there are kits available.

> From your comments about setting auto clutches for almost instant
> engagement I assumed this was an "always to be auto" vehicle - what
> changed that & what made you sell the Jag?

I think you may be thinking of Stuart W. He's got an XJ12 with a VERY
sharp
auto clutch setup.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 20:25:00 <Tony Bryant>
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:45, you wrote:
> Tony,
> Thanks...... one final question..... why did you choose the difficult
> route of the R154 rather than the W57/58.

Stories of some people breaking W5?s behind V12s. I originally got the car as
a tow car, so I wanted something that was going to be 100% reliable under
stress. Plans change, but its still nice knowing I can give it death and not
have to baby it.

> The fabrication & alignment issues you faced must have been .....
> huge!

Yes - huge almost covers it. Alignment was a tough nut to crack.

In hindsight - it was not econmomically justifyable - cost $2000 + about 100
hours of my time. But oh well. It's was all fun and games... And I learnt
a great deal about all sorts of things.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 20:39:00 <Peter O>
Did you have to get a coordinate measuring machine to precisely
establish the engine to bell housing bolt centres etc?

Pete

> Thanks...... one final question..... why did you choose the
difficult
> route of the R154 rather than the W57/58.

Stories of some people breaking W5?s behind V12s. I originally got
the car as
a tow car, so I wanted something that was going to be 100% reliable
under
stress. Plans change, but its still nice knowing I can give it death
and not
have to baby it.

> The fabrication & alignment issues you faced must have been .....
> huge!

Yes - huge almost covers it. Alignment was a tough nut to crack.

In hindsight - it was not econmomically justifyable - cost $2000 +
about 100
hours of my time. But oh well. It's was all fun and games... And I
learnt
a great deal about all sorts of things.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 20:43:00 <Tony Bryant>
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:31, you wrote:
> Did you have to get a coordinate measuring machine to precisely
> establish the engine to bell housing bolt centres etc?

Didn't resort to that, I ended up measuring it using the graduated slides on
my milling machine - got it to 0.3mm, and made some adjustable offset dowels
to get it down to 0.075mm - which I pretty sure is good enough.

A coordinate measuring machine woudn't have helped - I doubt I could drill the
holes any more accurately than I did.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 21:00:00 <Peter O>
Tony,
I see.
However if you did have very accurate hole coordinates then you could
sublet machining to someone with a CNC machining centre.
Now lets see who do we know ???

BTW I wonder if maybe one of the Jag clubs could provide this kind of
coordinate info, seems possible on collectable cars such as the best
of these are often considered.
You still have yours?

Pete

> Did you have to get a coordinate measuring machine to precisely
> establish the engine to bell housing bolt centres etc?

Didn't resort to that, I ended up measuring it using the graduated
slides on
my milling machine - got it to 0.3mm, and made some adjustable offset
dowels
to get it down to 0.075mm - which I pretty sure is good enough.

A coordinate measuring machine woudn't have helped - I doubt I could
drill the
holes any more accurately than I did.

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 21:02:00 <john shannon>

Hi i dont think there is eny thing wrong with autos im pushing 289kw and 1100 nm of torque and been down the track over 200 times and still going strong i would be glad for a mk3 manual challenge.

>From: Peter O
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:03:01 +1200
>
>Cully,
>
>Would I be about right in estimating about 60% of all Supras are
>autos?
>Hell I gather the bulk of all 4WDs now built are also autos.
>
>I think this is a trend speeded by much improved autos & ever growing
>global traffic congestion.
>I for one could never return to manual, because I need to stay sane in
>rush hour Auckland traffic.
>
>Seems to me that for members of Supra Club to put auto drivers down
>even as friendly taunts neglects the fact that most still want max
>power & need good quality info about selection/fitting of available
>autos. Also how to get best life & snappy performance.
>I seem to recall one member has an Jag XKS V12 Auto & has posted some
>quality info on how to set up autos for best clutch life. Surely we
>need more of this?
>
>Just my observations.
>Pete

Download MSN Messenger - add your friends!

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 21:03:00 <Hunt M>
i wouldn't want to put you to shame tho!!!
hahah
Cully a challenge is a must here!!!

Hi i dont think there is eny thing wrong with autos im pushing 289kw and
1100 nm of torque and been down the track over 200 times and still going
strong i would be glad for a mk3 manual challenge.

>From: Peter O
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:03:01 +1200
>
>Cully,
>
>Would I be about right in estimating about 60% of all Supras are
>autos?
>Hell I gather the bulk of all 4WDs now built are also autos.
>
>I think this is a trend speeded by much improved autos & ever growing
>global traffic congestion.
>I for one could never return to manual, because I need to stay sane in
>rush hour Auckland traffic.
>
>Seems to me that for members of Supra Club to put auto drivers down
>even as friendly taunts neglects the fact that most still want max
>power & need good quality info about selection/fitting of available
>autos. Also how to get best life & snappy performance.
>I seem to recall one member has an Jag XKS V12 Auto & has posted some
>quality info on how to set up autos for best clutch life. Surely we
>need more of this?
>
>Just my observations.
>Pete

----
Download MSN Messenger - add your friends! ---

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 21:29:00 <Peter O>
Sounds convincing & even impressive.
What Km's have you on the auto trannie to date & is it a 4 spd ?
I'll put a small wager you would clean up an equally powered manual on a
drag strip.

Pete
Hi i dont think there is eny thing wrong with autos im pushing 289kw and
1100 nm of torque and been down the track over 200 times and still going
strong i would be glad for a mk3 manual challenge.

>From: Peter O
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:03:01 +1200
>
>Cully,
>
>Would I be about right in estimating about 60% of all Supras are
>autos?
>Hell I gather the bulk of all 4WDs now built are also autos.
>
>I think this is a trend speeded by much improved autos & ever growing
>global traffic congestion.
>I for one could never return to manual, because I need to stay sane in
>rush hour Auckland traffic.
>
>Seems to me that for members of Supra Club to put auto drivers down
>even as friendly taunts neglects the fact that most still want max
>power & need good quality info about selection/fitting of available
>autos. Also how to get best life & snappy performance.
>I seem to recall one member has an Jag XKS V12 Auto & has posted some
>quality info on how to set up autos for best clutch life. Surely we
>need more of this?
>
>Just my observations.
>Pete

Download MSN Messenger - add your friends! ---

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 21:44:00 <john shannon>

done 190km and yes 4 spd and engine a auto is still like new just taken good care and lots of oil changes once a month .

>From: Peter O
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:21:44 +1200
>
>Sounds convincing & even impressive.
>What Km's have you on the auto trannie to date & is it a 4 spd ?
>I'll put a small wager you would clean up an equally powered manual on a
>drag strip.
>
>Pete

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 21:48:00 <Stu & Suze>
oh yea i been in this baby and man she goes hardddddddddd :D i'm pretty sure i've convinced him to put me in his will to inherit the green machine :P

done 190km and yes 4 spd and engine a auto is still like new just taken good care and lots of oil changes once a month .

>From: Peter O
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:21:44 +1200
>
>Sounds convincing & even impressive.
>What Km's have you on the auto trannie to date & is it a 4 spd ?
>I'll put a small wager you would clean up an equally powered manual on a
>drag strip.
>
>Pete

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 21:54:00 <john shannon>

One day ha

>From: "Stu & Suze"
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:40:53 +1200
>
>oh yea i been in this baby and man she goes hardddddddddd :D i'm pretty sure i've convinced him to put me in his will to inherit the green machine :P
>
>Cheers
>
>Suze

Download MSN Messenger - talk to family and friends overseas!

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-22 23:58:00 <Peter O>
Oil changes monthly?
Not just a tad obsessive perhaps ........ what sort of oil.
190,000 Km with all original running gear is damned good
Impressing other owners ........ even better.

So have you had any competition offers from the "manual" team ?

Pete
>oh yea i been in this baby and man she goes hardddddddddd :D i'm pretty
sure i've convinced him to put me in his will to inherit the green machine
:P

>Cheers
>
>Suze

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 13:25:00 <Hunt M>
John my dad wants you to wind your boost down to the same as his.....9-10psi
and race him.....his being a manual 7m.....

Hi i dont think there is eny thing wrong with autos im pushing 289kw and
1100 nm of torque and been down the track over 200 times and still going
strong i would be glad for a mk3 manual challenge.

>From: Peter O
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:03:01 +1200
>
>Cully,
>
>Would I be about right in estimating about 60% of all Supras are
>autos?
>Hell I gather the bulk of all 4WDs now built are also autos.
>
>I think this is a trend speeded by much improved autos & ever growing
>global traffic congestion.
>I for one could never return to manual, because I need to stay sane in
>rush hour Auckland traffic.
>
>Seems to me that for members of Supra Club to put auto drivers down
>even as friendly taunts neglects the fact that most still want max
>power & need good quality info about selection/fitting of available
>autos. Also how to get best life & snappy performance.
>I seem to recall one member has an Jag XKS V12 Auto & has posted some
>quality info on how to set up autos for best clutch life. Surely we
>need more of this?
>
>Just my observations.
>Pete

Download MSN Messenger - add your friends! ---

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 13:26:00 <Hunt M>
my green machine?? hahah

oh yea i been in this baby and man she goes hardddddddddd :D i'm pretty sure
i've convinced him to put me in his will to inherit the green machine :P

done 190km and yes 4 spd and engine a auto is still like new just taken
good care and lots of oil changes once a month .

>From: Peter O
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:21:44 +1200
>
>Sounds convincing & even impressive.
>What Km's have you on the auto trannie to date & is it a 4 spd ?
>I'll put a small wager you would clean up an equally powered manual on a
>drag strip.
>
>Pete

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 17:53:00 <john shannon>

Sorry my car will only drop to 12psi but i will give it half throttle from the start.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:21:14 +1200
>
>John my dad wants you to wind your boost down to the same as his.....9-10psi
>and race him.....his being a manual 7m.....

With Xtra Jetstream - you don't need a separate phone line for the internet!

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:01:00 <Hunt M>
Well if he brings his car down on sunday i'll give ya a race ;-)

Sorry my car will only drop to 12psi but i will give it half throttle from
the start.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:21:14 +1200
>
>John my dad wants you to wind your boost down to the same as
his.....9-10psi
>and race him.....his being a manual 7m.....

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:04:00 <john shannon>

That be good but i better say sorry now ok

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:57:07 +1200
>
>Well if he brings his car down on sunday i'll give ya a race ;-)

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:07:00 <Hunt M>
Sorry?
Its not my car your racing hahaha

----
With Xtra Jetstream - you don't need a separate phone line for the
internet! ---

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:12:00 <john shannon>

I now that but after tomorow i will be back into the 12sec well mid 12s eny way sorry. and no 930 is a good time becous the track starts at 1030

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:03:14 +1200
>
>Sorry?
>Its not my car your racing hahaha

Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming!

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:17:00 <Hunt M>
yeah but LOOK!!!!!!!!:

a.. Gates open 8.30am
a.. Entry/Scrutineering from 9.30-11.30am
a.. Track opens 10.30am

So the earlier we get down there the earlier we can start practising.....no
point in me waiting till racing starts cos i'll get knocked out and DYO will
finish too late cos i got work at 4pm.....so I race in the "qualifying
sessions"
well not so much "race" but do burnouts hahaha.....only cos it doesnt cost
you $600 by mr polees every time!!! gheheh

I now that but after tomorow i will be back into the 12sec well mid 12s eny
way sorry. and no 930 is a good time becous the track starts at 1030

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:03:14 +1200
>
>Sorry?
>Its not my car your racing hahaha

----
Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming! ---

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:21:00 <john shannon>

OK i see you tonight ha

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:13:22 +1200
>
>yeah but LOOK!!!!!!!!:
>
>a.. Gates open 8.30am
>a.. Entry/Scrutineering from 9.30-11.30am
>a.. Track opens 10.30am
>
>So the earlier we get down there the earlier we can start practising.....no
>point in me waiting till racing starts cos i'll get knocked out and DYO will
>finish too late cos i got work at 4pm.....so I race in the "qualifying
>sessions"
>well not so much "race" but do burnouts hahaha.....only cos it doesnt cost
>you $600 by mr polees every time!!! gheheh
>
>Hunt

Find your perfect match @ XtraMSN Personals!

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:23:00 <john shannon>

Igive you a race tonight on play station

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:13:22 +1200
>
>yeah but LOOK!!!!!!!!:
>
>a.. Gates open 8.30am
>a.. Entry/Scrutineering from 9.30-11.30am
>a.. Track opens 10.30am
>
>So the earlier we get down there the earlier we can start practising.....no
>point in me waiting till racing starts cos i'll get knocked out and DYO will
>finish too late cos i got work at 4pm.....so I race in the "qualifying
>sessions"
>well not so much "race" but do burnouts hahaha.....only cos it doesnt cost
>you $600 by mr polees every time!!! gheheh
>
>Hunt

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:25:00 <Hunt M>
hahah thats if lisa hasn't hiden it heheh

Igive you a race tonight on play station

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:13:22 +1200
>
>yeah but LOOK!!!!!!!!:
>
>a.. Gates open 8.30am
>a.. Entry/Scrutineering from 9.30-11.30am
>a.. Track opens 10.30am
>
>So the earlier we get down there the earlier we can start practising.....no
>point in me waiting till racing starts cos i'll get knocked out and DYO
will
>finish too late cos i got work at 4pm.....so I race in the "qualifying
>sessions"
>well not so much "race" but do burnouts hahaha.....only cos it doesnt cost
>you $600 by mr polees every time!!! gheheh
>
>Hunt

COOL ok dude

>a.. Entry/Scrutineering from 9.30-11.30am
>a.. Track opens 10.30am
>
>So the earlier we get down there the earlier we can start practising.....no
>point in me waiting till racing starts cos i'll get knocked out and DYO
will
>finish too late cos i got work at 4pm.....so I race in the "qualifying
>sessions"
>well not so much "race" but do burnouts hahaha.....only cos it doesnt cost
>you $600 by mr polees every time!!! gheheh
>
>Hunt

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:28:00 <john shannon>

she is in a good mood and i talk her in to it

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:21:03 +1200
>
>hahah thats if lisa hasn't hiden it heheh

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:30:00 <Hunt M>
heheh tell her i'll make her a coffee and if she has the ingredients i'l
make us all a yummy chocy cake mmmmmmmm heheh

she is in a good mood and i talk her in to it

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:21:03 +1200
>
>hahah thats if lisa hasn't hiden it heheh

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 18:33:00 <john shannon>

see yu tonight

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:26:05 +1200
>
>heheh tell her i'll make her a coffee and if she has the ingredients i'l
>make us all a yummy chocy cake mmmmmmmm heheh

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 19:26:00 <Rob M>
Hunt forgot to mention the 170kg extra ballast for you to equalise the weights -my 1580kg's vs your 1410kg! - that's 4 cement bags!
So are you looking at 12's this weekend? That'll give the Skylines something to think about.

Rob M
Sorry my car will only drop to 12psi but i will give it half throttle from the start.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:21:14 +1200
>
>John my dad wants you to wind your boost down to the same as his.....9-10psi
>and race him.....his being a manual 7m.....

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 19:33:00 <Hunt M>
i think it'd give almost anyone something to think about hahaha
lets just hope they have done something with the track and the track isnt as
cold and slippery as last time.....
also john i'd love to do that air filter mod where you put the pod down
under the head light....is there any sp[are piping at spite for this??

Sorry my car will only drop to 12psi but i will give it half throttle from
the start.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:21:14 +1200
>
>John my dad wants you to wind your boost down to the same as
his.....9-10psi
>and race him.....his being a manual 7m.....

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 21:19:00 <john shannon>

I hope so but never had a skyline beat me yet im having some thing done to my car tomorrow that should give me full tration i hope.

>From: "Rob M"
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:18:48 +1200
>
>Hunt forgot to mention the 170kg extra ballast for you to equalise the weights -my 1580kg's vs your 1410kg! - that's 4 cement bags!
>So are you looking at 12's this weekend? That'll give the Skylines something to think about.
>
>Rob M

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 21:22:00 <john shannon>

Ican do it for you tomorrow.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:29:30 +1200
>
>i think it'd give almost anyone something to think about hahaha
>lets just hope they have done something with the track and the track isnt as
>cold and slippery as last time.....
>also john i'd love to do that air filter mod where you put the pod down
>under the head light....is there any sp[are piping at spite for this??
>
>Hunt

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 21:22:00 <Hunt M>
you're putting 335's on the back?? haha

I hope so but never had a skyline beat me yet im having some thing done to
my car tomorrow that should give me full tration i hope.

>From: "Rob M"
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:18:48 +1200
>
>Hunt forgot to mention the 170kg extra ballast for you to equalise the
weights -my 1580kg's vs your 1410kg! - that's 4 cement bags!
>So are you looking at 12's this weekend? That'll give the Skylines
something to think about.

>Rob M

----
Download MSN Messenger - add your friends! ---

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 21:26:00 <john shannon>

no better than that.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:18:00 +1200
>
>you're putting 335's on the back?? haha

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 21:29:00 <Hunt M>
semi slicks?
just saying f**k it and winding the boost to 20ish PSI and stomping it all
the way??

>I hope so but never had a skyline beat me yet im having some thing done to
>my car tomorrow that should give me full tration i hope.
>

> >From: "Rob M"
> >Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
> >Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:18:48 +1200
> >
> >Hunt forgot to mention the 170kg extra ballast for you to equalise the
>weights -my 1580kg's vs your 1410kg! - that's 4 cement bags!
> >So are you looking at 12's this weekend? That'll give the Skylines
>something to think about.
> >
> >Rob M

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 21:33:00 <john shannon>

Better and yes slicks 2 you see

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Autos ??
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:25:08 +1200
>
>semi slicks?
>just saying f**k it and winding the boost to 20ish PSI and stomping it all
>the way??

RE: Autos ??   2003-07-23 22:02:00 <Marc Archbold>

Feel free to share the info, that's what the group is about.