Fw: Drag day 27th Sunday   2003-07-23 16:46:00 <Hunt M>
Hey all,
Who's coming down to the drags on the 27th (this sunday) I'll be going down.
Would be neato if who-ever is coming down would like to meet at the BP top
of the hill....solar I think its called on the left on the way down from
aucks. I'll be there at about 8-8:30 and will be leaving at 8:45am so anyone
thats keen to come down feel free to get up a little early for a sunday and
meet us with us ;-)
Hunt Moorhouse
Internet Helpdesk Technician | Customer Service Representative

Auckland, New Zealand
email: hunt.moorhouse@staff.ihug.co.nz | mobile: (021) 043-6393

Re: Fw: Drag day 27th Sunday   2003-07-23 17:59:00 <john shannon>

Can you make that 930 instead i will be in bed at 830.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Fw: Drag day 27th Sunday
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:41:44 +1200
>
>Hey all,
>Who's coming down to the drags on the 27th (this sunday) I'll be going down.
>Would be neato if who-ever is coming down would like to meet at the BP top
>of the hill....solar I think its called on the left on the way down from
>aucks. I'll be there at about 8-8:30 and will be leaving at 8:45am so anyone
>thats keen to come down feel free to get up a little early for a sunday and
>meet us with us ;-)
>Hunt Moorhouse
>Internet Helpdesk Technician | Customer Service Representative
>
>Auckland, New Zealand
>email: hunt.moorhouse@staff.ihug.co.nz | mobile: (021) 043-6393

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream!

Re: Fw: Drag day 27th Sunday   2003-07-23 18:03:00 <Hunt M>
9:30??? geppers i'll be on the track burning some rubber by then hahah
meet in the middle.....9am!!! ;-)

Can you make that 930 instead i will be in bed at 830.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Fw: Drag day 27th Sunday
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:41:44 +1200
>
>Hey all,
>Who's coming down to the drags on the 27th (this sunday) I'll be going
down.
>Would be neato if who-ever is coming down would like to meet at the BP top
>of the hill....solar I think its called on the left on the way down from
>aucks. I'll be there at about 8-8:30 and will be leaving at 8:45am so
anyone
>thats keen to come down feel free to get up a little early for a sunday and
>meet us with us ;-)
>Hunt Moorhouse
>Internet Helpdesk Technician | Customer Service Representative
>
>Auckland, New Zealand
>email: hunt.moorhouse@staff.ihug.co.nz | mobile: (021) 043-6393

----
Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream! ---