Toyota codes   2003-07-30 15:17:00 <Doig, Richard>
>Umm, small little glitch there jonathon, the cst162 celicas also came out
with 4age

No ST162 (I assume that's what you mean't) ever came out with a 4A-GE. The
AT162 Celica/Corona, on the other hand, did...

Toyota's naming convention stands as correct. Drop the number off the front
as that is just engine capacity/variation, the letter is the engine family.

Richard

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com

Re: Toyota codes   2003-07-30 15:19:00 <Hunt M>
ok so MKIII's have ga-70 ma-70 and jza-70.....what are the mkiv's?

> >Umm, small little glitch there jonathon, the cst162 celicas also came out
> with 4age
>
> No ST162 (I assume that's what you mean't) ever came out with a 4A-GE.
The
> AT162 Celica/Corona, on the other hand, did...
>
> Toyota's naming convention stands as correct. Drop the number off the
front
> as that is just engine capacity/variation, the letter is the engine
family.

> Richard

> CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential
> information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction
> of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
> error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
> in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
> necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
> For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
> at http://www.airnewzealand.com

Re: Toyota codes   2003-07-30 15:48:00 <Adrian Maka>
JZA80's, coming with the JZ series engine

At 03:15 PM 7/30/2003 +1200, you wrote:
>ok so MKIII's have ga-70 ma-70 and jza-70.....what are the mkiv's?

Re: Toyota codes   2003-07-30 17:37:00 <Marc Archbold>

OMG.

> ok so MKIII's have ga-70 ma-70 and jza-70.....what are the mkiv's?

Re: Toyota codes   2003-07-30 20:01:00 <john shannon>

Hunt can you go to msn

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: Toyota codes
>Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:15:09 +1200
>
>ok so MKIII's have ga-70 ma-70 and jza-70.....what are the mkiv's?

Download MSN Messenger - add your friends!