Lyris - Email Marketing Software
Current forum: sconz |
You are: not logged in
messages search conference my_account my_forums all_forums about help
Create New Message
How much for a set of CT12b's   2003-08-19 18:12:00 <adrian@...>
Hey people..

ive been talking to a mate, witha mate whos selling some CT12a's only coz im after some to get the car going again without the smoke.

What would be a reasonable price just for the turbos?

i was *hoping* around $300 but might be as high as $500.

Might just have to go for the spare engine option.

Cheers for reading....

Adrian
Reply

Re: How much for a set of CT12b's   2003-08-19 18:14:00 <stuartw@...>
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 adrian@clubaw.co.nz wrote:

> Hey people..
>
> ive been talking to a mate, witha mate whos selling some CT12a's only coz im after some to get the car going again without the smoke.
>
> What would be a reasonable price just for the turbos?
>
> i was *hoping* around $300 but might be as high as $500.
>
> Might just have to go for the spare engine option.
>
> Cheers for reading....


Well, if they are in any sort of good condition $300 would be next to free
and $500 would still be a damn good price, remember you are talking about
TWO turbos here..

of course, if they are not in good condition, who can tell.

IMHO,
Stuart W.

Reply

Re: How much for a set of CT12b's   2003-08-19 19:06:00 <adrian@...>
oops... sorry...

said CT12b's in topic but meant CT12a's


But yeah.. might just have to take them for $400 then.. i think thats as low as hes going to go.

cheers.
Reply

Re: How much for a set of CT12b's   2003-08-19 19:10:00 <john shannon>

Hi i have got one mint ct12a turbo left if you are intrested let us now

>From: adrian@clubaw.co.nz
>Reply-To: "Supra Club of NZ Mailing List"
>To: "Supra Club of NZ Mailing List"
>Subject: [sconz] Re: How much for a set of CT12b's
>Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:04:40 -0000
>
>oops... sorry...
>
>said CT12b's in topic but meant CT12a's
>
>
>But yeah.. might just have to take them for $400 then.. i think thats as low as hes going to go.
>
>cheers.
>---
>Supra Club of New Zealand
>http://www.supras.org.nz/


Download MSN Messenger - talk to family and friends overseas!
Reply

Re: How much for a set of CT12b's   2003-08-19 20:01:00 <Marc Archbold>
Bargain

----- Original Message -----
From: <adrian@clubaw.co.nz>
To: "Supra Club of NZ Mailing List" <sconz@supras.org.nz>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 7:04 PM
Subject: [sconz] Re: How much for a set of CT12b's


> oops... sorry...
>
> said CT12b's in topic but meant CT12a's
>
>
> But yeah.. might just have to take them for $400 then.. i think thats as
low as hes going to go.
>
> cheers.
> ---
> Supra Club of New Zealand
> http://www.supras.org.nz/
>

Reply























































Lyris - Email Marketing Software