supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???   2003-09-01 18:32:00 <tigermoth_ii@...>
hey guys i am looking at selling my steering wheel off my "R" was wondering two things.
1. how much should i sell the wheel for to a sconz member
2. how much should i sell the wheel for to the public
i have had two intersted parties and will need some extra cash to get the conversion done.
also i have had an enquiry for the interior trim,prices for this?.basically everything minus the seats.

Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???   2003-09-01 19:05:00 <Hunt M>
generally you'd want to see it to the general public for around $150 but
i'll take it off your hands for $20

----- Original Message -----
From: <tigermoth_ii@hotmail.com>
Sent: 01 September, 2003 6:20 PM
Subject: [sconz] supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???

> hey guys i am looking at selling my steering wheel off my "R" was
wondering two things.
> 1. how much should i sell the wheel for to a sconz member
> 2. how much should i sell the wheel for to the public
> i have had two intersted parties and will need some extra cash to get the
conversion done.
> also i have had an enquiry for the interior trim,prices for
this?.basically everything minus the seats.

Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???   2003-09-01 20:08:00 <john shannon>

Hunt it want be eny good for your car its to slow sorry mate but you need type r power.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???
>Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:56:29 +1200
>
>generally you'd want to see it to the general public for around $150 but
>i'll take it off your hands for $20

Download MSN Messenger - add your friends!

Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???   2003-09-01 20:13:00 <Hunt M>
screw you hippy hahah
maybe slow but my gear stick moves left and right and up and down ;-)

Hunt it want be eny good for your car its to slow sorry mate but you need
type r power.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???
>Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:56:29 +1200
>
>generally you'd want to see it to the general public for around $150 but
>i'll take it off your hands for $20

----
Download MSN Messenger - add your friends! ---

Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???   2003-09-01 20:15:00 <Hunt M>
well....maybe not so much up and down....hahah but forward and back LOL

maybe slow but my gear stick moves left and right and up and down ;-)

Hunt it want be eny good for your car its to slow sorry mate but you need
type r power.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???
>Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:56:29 +1200
>
>generally you'd want to see it to the general public for around $150 but
>i'll take it off your hands for $20

Supra Club of New Zealand
http://www.supras.org.nz/ ---

Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???   2003-09-01 20:20:00 <john shannon>

So does mine its loose but only got 3 gears left i need a new box but i did a 14 flat and only 8 psi boost and did not have 3rd now i dont have 2nd to trying to go manual this time.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: supra momo steering wheel on a "R" type prices???
>Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:03:58 +1200
>
>screw you hippy hahah
>maybe slow but my gear stick moves left and right and up and down ;-)

Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming!