Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-01 21:42:00 <Suze *Spite Me*>
well embarrasingly enuf it appeared to be my water pump :s
although i don't understand how it cant work
it is hard driven off the fan pulley isn't it? so how can it not work
well from my understanding anyhow
so other than the lower compression giving me a little bit of lag on hills
she's sweet :DDDDDDDDDD
it's on to modifying now

LOOK OUT SUPA SUPRA IS ON ITS WAY :P
i should be stripping her ready for paint this week but i think i'm gonna be
running her for a little while first make sure there's nothing else amiss

also is it common for 7mgte afm's to misbehave or measure the air
incorrectly?

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

Re: Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-01 23:01:00 <john shannon>

Ha Suze you have got till friday then we start a lot of work to do so make the most of it ok see you tomorow.

>From: "Suze *Spite Me*"
>Subject: [sconz] Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D
>Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:32:48 +1200
>
>well embarrasingly enuf it appeared to be my water pump :s
>although i don't understand how it cant work
>it is hard driven off the fan pulley isn't it? so how can it not
>work
>well from my understanding anyhow
>so other than the lower compression giving me a little bit of lag on
>hills she's sweet :DDDDDDDDDD
>it's on to modifying now
>
>LOOK OUT SUPA SUPRA IS ON ITS WAY :P
>i should be stripping her ready for paint this week but i think i'm
>gonna be running her for a little while first make sure there's
>nothing else amiss
>
>also is it common for 7mgte afm's to misbehave or measure the air
>incorrectly?
>
>Cheers
>
>Suze

>Check out the Xtra gaming servers at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

With Xtra Jetstream - you can surf the net and talk on the phone!

Re: Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-02 01:43:00 <Hunt M>
and if you tell him that you're gonna do all the prep work....dont let it span over 6 weeks hahah

Ha Suze you have got till friday then we start a lot of work to do so make the most of it ok see you tomorow.

>From: "Suze *Spite Me*"
>Subject: [sconz] Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D
>Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:32:48 +1200
>
>well embarrasingly enuf it appeared to be my water pump :s
>although i don't understand how it cant work
>it is hard driven off the fan pulley isn't it? so how can it not
>work
>well from my understanding anyhow
>so other than the lower compression giving me a little bit of lag on
>hills she's sweet :DDDDDDDDDD
>it's on to modifying now
>
>LOOK OUT SUPA SUPRA IS ON ITS WAY :P
>i should be stripping her ready for paint this week but i think i'm
>gonna be running her for a little while first make sure there's
>nothing else amiss
>
>also is it common for 7mgte afm's to misbehave or measure the air
>incorrectly?
>
>Cheers
>
>Suze

>Check out the Xtra gaming servers at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

With Xtra Jetstream - you can surf the net and talk on the phone! ---

Re: Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-02 09:16:00 <Suze>
well mister 6 weeks hunt, i am doing the prep work but mine will be done in of course less than six weeks :P well u can come ova and help lol
and if you tell him that you're gonna do all the prep work....dont let it span over 6 weeks hahah

Ha Suze you have got till friday then we start a lot of work to do so make the most of it ok see you tomorow.

>From: "Suze *Spite Me*"
>Subject: [sconz] Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D
>Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:32:48 +1200
>
>well embarrasingly enuf it appeared to be my water pump :s
>although i don't understand how it cant work
>it is hard driven off the fan pulley isn't it? so how can it not
>work
>well from my understanding anyhow
>so other than the lower compression giving me a little bit of lag on
>hills she's sweet :DDDDDDDDDD
>it's on to modifying now
>
>LOOK OUT SUPA SUPRA IS ON ITS WAY :P
>i should be stripping her ready for paint this week but i think i'm
>gonna be running her for a little while first make sure there's
>nothing else amiss
>
>also is it common for 7mgte afm's to misbehave or measure the air
>incorrectly?
>
>Cheers
>
>Suze

>Check out the Xtra gaming servers at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

With Xtra Jetstream - you can surf the net and talk on the phone! ---

Re: Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-02 09:22:00 <Peter Nield (DSL AK)>
Will someone please assure me that Hunt's first name isn't Michael.

Re: Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-02 09:24:00 <Suze>
um i can't remember :s
(please don't hurt me hunt) lol
dammit nope can't remember sorry
Will someone please assure me that Hunt's first name isn't Michael.

Re: Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-02 13:25:00 <DC \(David Carew\)>
Or Mike for short. ROTFL!!!!! Someone is on the ball today. :o))
Will someone please assure me that Hunt's first name isn't Michael.

Re: Wooohooooooooooo Car is sorted :D   2003-09-02 13:37:00 <Hunt M>
try william.....