Social event ??   2003-10-10 14:56:00 <Parts Imports>
Hey people how about a social type event as a group we haven't done anything for awhile

Any ideas suggestions ?? Saturday/Sunday cruse to beach barby??,hotpools?? movie ?? dyno day ?? showgirls ??
pool night ?? go karts ??(new one at Silverdale) bowling ??

put your hands up/suggestions

Jason

Re: Social event ??   2003-10-10 22:19:00 <john shannon>

Showgirls or showgirls ha i now SHOWGIRLS

>From: "Parts Imports"
>Subject: [sconz] Social event ??
>Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:55:52 +1300
>
>Hey people how about a social type event as a group we haven't done anything for awhile
>
>Any ideas suggestions ?? Saturday/Sunday cruse to beach barby??,hotpools?? movie ?? dyno day ?? showgirls ??
>pool night ?? go karts ??(new one at Silverdale) bowling ??
>
>put your hands up/suggestions
>
>Jason

Download MSN Messenger - add your friends!

Re: Social event ??   2003-10-11 02:58:00 <Hunt M>
I'd be keen
John from my memory they dont let cars into show girls and parking can be a bit*h (plus dont really want to leave the car in town on a friday or sat nite.....
go karts sounds good....silverdale has been revamped apparently.....also the carpark is good for drifting the monster truck when in 2wd mode ;-)

Hey people how about a social type event as a group we haven't done anything for awhile

Any ideas suggestions ?? Saturday/Sunday cruse to beach barby??,hotpools?? movie ?? dyno day ?? showgirls ??
pool night ?? go karts ??(new one at Silverdale) bowling ??

put your hands up/suggestions

Jason

Re: Social event ??   2003-10-11 09:13:00 <john shannon>

I tryed but go karts be good show girls i have to go on my own lol

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: Social event ??
>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:57:30 +1300
>
>I'd be keen
>John from my memory they dont let cars into show girls and parking can be a bit*h (plus dont really want to leave the car in town on a friday or sat nite.....
>go karts sounds good....silverdale has been revamped apparently.....also the carpark is good for drifting the monster truck when in 2wd mode ;-)
>
>Hunt

Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming!

Re: Social event ??   2003-10-11 10:07:00 <Parts Imports>
Min Blast race looks like the go min 7 people $40 per head gets 4 /15 lap races takes around 45min

http://www.actionraceway.co.nz/casual.htm

Jason

I tryed but go karts be good show girls i have to go on my own lol

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: Social event ??
>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:57:30 +1300
>
>I'd be keen
>John from my memory they dont let cars into show girls and parking can be a bit*h (plus dont really want to leave the car in town on a friday or sat nite.....
>go karts sounds good....silverdale has been revamped apparently.....also the carpark is good for drifting the monster truck when in 2wd mode ;-)
>
>Hunt

Re: Social event ??   2003-10-13 09:38:00 <Cully Paterson>
I'd suggest avoiding actionraceway - the track is crap and the karts are just the ones from the old Silverdale track. Auckland raceway in Henderson is waaaay better, and now has a longer track.

Min Blast race looks like the go min 7 people $40 per head gets 4 /15 lap races takes around 45min

http://www.actionraceway.co.nz/casual.htm

Jason

I tryed but go karts be good show girls i have to go on my own lol

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: Social event ??
>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:57:30 +1300
>
>I'd be keen
>John from my memory they dont let cars into show girls and parking can be a bit*h (plus dont really want to leave the car in town on a friday or sat nite.....
>go karts sounds good....silverdale has been revamped apparently.....also the carpark is good for drifting the monster truck when in 2wd mode ;-)
>
>Hunt

re: Social event ??   2003-10-13 10:10:00 <brestu97@...>
I'll be interested im meeting some of you guys, so you can count me in.

And how about a drift day??

>Hey people how about a social type event as a group we haven't >done anything for awhile

>Any ideas suggestions ?? Saturday/Sunday cruse to beach >barby??,hotpools?? movie ?? dyno day ?? showgirls ??
>pool night ?? go karts ??(new one at Silverdale) bowling ??

>put your hands up/suggestions

>Jason

Re: Social event ??   2003-10-13 13:42:00 <Grant Brunton>
Was at silverdale karts a couple of weeks back and they were pretty crappy
quality. Apparently the ones out west are really good.

Grant

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: Social event ??
>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:57:30 +1300
>
>I'd be keen
>John from my memory they dont let cars into show girls and parking can be a
>bit*h (plus dont really want to leave the car in town on a friday or sat
>nite.....
>go karts sounds good....silverdale has been revamped apparently.....also
>the carpark is good for drifting the monster truck when in 2wd mode ;-)
>
>Hunt

Find your perfect match @ http://personals.xtramsn.co.nz with XtraMSN
Personals!