Re: R type   2003-10-12 22:09:00 <john shannon>

Just looked at my ownership papers and on it said my car is a R type supra 2.5 twin turbo.

>Subject: [sconz] suprafest
>Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:40:49 -0000
>
>hey, just wondering what the latest with this event is.
>As i would like to give people i know without internet access information so they can keep it in mind.
>Also is someone able to make up a flyer this time?
>lst time i made one up and put them on supras i saw parked up and around.
>
>cheers
>
>matt

Find your perfect match @ XtraMSN Personals!

Re: R type   2003-10-12 22:17:00 <Rob M>
John how did the racing go?
Just looked at my ownership papers and on it said my car is a R type supra 2.5 twin turbo.

>Subject: [sconz] suprafest
>Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:40:49 -0000
>
>hey, just wondering what the latest with this event is.
>As i would like to give people i know without internet access information so they can keep it in mind.
>Also is someone able to make up a flyer this time?
>lst time i made one up and put them on supras i saw parked up and around.
>
>cheers
>
>matt

Find your perfect match @ XtraMSN Personals! ---

Re: R type   2003-10-12 22:19:00 <john shannon>

Rained of got to wait 2 weeks now

>From: "Rob M"
>Subject: [sconz] Re: R type
>Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:16:07 +1300
>
>John how did the racing go?

Download MSN Messenger - talk to family and friends overseas!

Re: R type   2003-10-13 00:20:00 <Stuart>
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:09, you wrote:
>Just looked at my ownership papers and on it said my car is a R type
>supra 2.5 twin turbo.

And? remember, cars can be registered as pretty much anything you want within
reason when they come in to new zealand.

So long as you get the make and general car 'name' right they are happy.

Stuart .

Re: R type   2003-10-13 10:06:00 <Marc Archbold>

Quite right Stuart. The registration on my 'R' is simply '1992 Toyota Supra.'

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:09, you wrote:
> >Just looked at my ownership papers and on it said my car is a R type
> >supra 2.5 twin turbo.
>
> And? remember, cars can be registered as pretty much anything you want
> within
> reason when they come in to new zealand.
>
> So long as you get the make and general car 'name' right they are
> happy.
>
> Stuart .

Re: R type   2003-10-13 12:14:00 <Stuart>
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:05, you wrote:
> Quite right Stuart. The registration on my 'R' is simply '1992 Toyota
> Supra.'

I just though of another good thing about the R supras.. :)
they are all manual, right? does anyone have an auto R supra?

So the list is up to:
features:
Manual
Bilstein non-adjustable shocks
Momo steeringwheel
Recaro seats

Missing - check this list people?
No ABS
No TEMS
No cruise control?? (not sure on this one)
No targa

I also think they came in 'unusual' colours, at least more colours than the
normal 2.5tt's anyway.

Anyone want to add remove from those lists?

Stuart.

Re: R type   2003-10-13 12:19:00 <Nick Clewer>
Yeah that R Colour, that black with Green Mica, or really dark almost
black green metallic. Nice colour.

With the sterring wheel there was also the momo shift knob.

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 07:12, Stuart wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:05, you wrote:
> > Quite right Stuart. The registration on my 'R' is simply '1992 Toyota
> > Supra.'
>
> I just though of another good thing about the R supras.. :)
> they are all manual, right? does anyone have an auto R supra?
>
> So the list is up to:
> features:
> Manual
> Bilstein non-adjustable shocks
> Momo steeringwheel
> Recaro seats
>
> Missing - check this list people?
> No ABS
> No TEMS
> No cruise control?? (not sure on this one)
> No targa
>
> I also think they came in 'unusual' colours, at least more colours than the
> normal 2.5tt's anyway.
>
> Anyone want to add remove from those lists?
>
> Stuart.

----------
Nick Clewer
Winshop Internet Pty Ltd
http://www.winshop.com.au
nickc@winshop.com.au

Re: R type   2003-10-13 12:20:00 <Steve Brecht>
My front clip was a Supra R... that has ABS.

Rest appears to be true though.

Steve

At 05:12 PM 10/12/03, you wrote:
>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:05, you wrote:
> > Quite right Stuart. The registration on my 'R' is simply '1992 Toyota
> > Supra.'
>
>I just though of another good thing about the R supras.. :)
>they are all manual, right? does anyone have an auto R supra?
>
>So the list is up to:
>features:
>Manual
>Bilstein non-adjustable shocks
>Momo steeringwheel
>Recaro seats
>
>Missing - check this list people?
>No ABS
>No TEMS
>No cruise control?? (not sure on this one)
>No targa
>
>I also think they came in 'unusual' colours, at least more colours than the
>normal 2.5tt's anyway.
>
>Anyone want to add remove from those lists?
>
>Stuart.

Re: R type   2003-10-13 12:20:00 <Cully Paterson>

> I just though of another good thing about the R supras.. :)
> they are all manual, right? does anyone have an auto R supra?

Um, no. Plenty of slushbox ones around.

Re: R type   2003-10-13 12:36:00 <Marc Archbold>

Thats affirmative. A342E w/G319 torsen.
No cruise control.

- Marc

> I just though of another good thing about the R supras.. :)
> they are all manual, right? does anyone have an auto R supra?
>
> So the list is up to:
> features:
> Manual
> Bilstein non-adjustable shocks
> Momo steeringwheel
> Recaro seats
>
> Missing - check this list people?
> No ABS
> No TEMS
> No cruise control?? (not sure on this one)
> No targa
>
> I also think they came in 'unusual' colours, at least more colours than
> the
> normal 2.5tt's anyway.
>
> Anyone want to add remove from those lists?
>
> Stuart.

Re: R type   2003-10-15 03:59:00 <Hunt M>
LOL hah hah slush box ;-)