Nightspeed, this friday   2003-11-16 22:47:00 <Toy Performance Headquarters>
who's gna be there???

Theres a new sconz member in a ga70 1ggte thats gna be there and wants to meet some of u guys...

Re: Nightspeed, this friday   2003-11-16 22:49:00 <Hunt M>
dammit if only I have my 4.7:1 diff and turbos with fins still attached and
not half way down the exhaust I'd be there and give the NEWB a race. It'd be
fun ;-) have yet to race another 1G-GTE.

who is this new guy/gal?

----- Original Message -----
From: Toy Performance Headquarters
Sent: 17 November, 2003 7:47 PM
Subject: [sconz] Nightspeed, this friday

who's gna be there???

Theres a new sconz member in a ga70 1ggte thats gna be there and wants to
meet some of u guys...

Re: Nightspeed, this friday   2003-11-16 22:54:00 <Toy Performance Headquarters>
his name is scott, he's from tauranga, number plate DOTT, its a pre facelift, i met him fri nyt at the mount (curiosity got the better of me seeing a mk3 parked up lol)

he thinks its slow for a 2Ltt, so i thought of getting him in touch with u hunt about mods etc.

he'll be at suprafest hunt so u can take him on there