Re: 4 sale   2003-11-23 20:15:00 <john shannon>

Ihave got 2 back bilsteins shocks 4 sale thay are of my mk3 supra and are in very good condition i am looking at $200 for both of them.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>CC: "iain.m"
>Subject: [sconz] Off topic
>Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:36:31 +1300
>
>Hey all,
>Not exactly supra related but here goes:
>ADSL Router for sale, specs are as follows:
>Same chipset as the DSE model:
>
>http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3fc05465082dd308273fc0a87f9906b3
>/Product/View/XH1149
>
>Same specs as this one. Just looks different and has a different name on it
>;-)
>
>Asking $160
>It is brand new, never been used. Still has a 1 year warrenty.
>
>Cheers guys/gals
>
>Hunt
>p.s. Check out www.pcenz.co.nz for great deals

Download MSN Messenger - talk to family and friends overseas!

Re: 4 sale   2003-11-23 22:46:00 <Hunt M>
why only 2? have you still got the fronts in your car?
Member i need front ones ;-)
Is that 200 each or 200 for both?

Ihave got 2 back bilsteins shocks 4 sale thay are of my mk3 supra and are in
very good condition i am looking at $200 for both of them.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>CC: "iain.m"
>Subject: [sconz] Off topic
>Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:36:31 +1300
>
>Hey all,
>Not exactly supra related but here goes:
>ADSL Router for sale, specs are as follows:
>Same chipset as the DSE model:
>
>http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3fc05465082dd308273fc0a87f9906b
3
>/Product/View/XH1149
>
>Same specs as this one. Just looks different and has a different name on it
>;-)
>
>Asking $160
>It is brand new, never been used. Still has a 1 year warrenty.
>
>Cheers guys/gals
>
>Hunt
>p.s. Check out www.pcenz.co.nz for great deals

----
Download MSN Messenger - talk to family and friends overseas! ---

Re: 4 sale   2003-11-23 22:55:00 <john shannon>

Yes Hunt i have still got the front still on the car had to change the back ones to hard for drag racing and thay are $200 for both

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: 4 sale
>Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:48:11 +1300
>
>why only 2? have you still got the fronts in your car?
>Member i need front ones ;-)
>Is that 200 each or 200 for both?
>
>Cheers
>Hunt

With Xtra Jetstream - you can surf the net and talk on the phone!