RE: Looking 4   2003-11-24 09:17:00 <john shannon>

Does anyone know of the person who brought the R type supra into NZ for parts if so let me know.

>From: "alzplace"
>Subject: [sconz] RE: Dead diff
>Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 05:59:02 +1300
>
>Car is a dereg, not sure what to do with it yet as it is a 1GGE manual so i thought try hard shocks and see how it goes drifting! The idea is to get the rear end out and hey if i stack it more reason to part it out. So give me your private email and i will work out some money details and freight etc. cheers al

Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming!

RE: Looking 4   2003-11-24 17:48:00 <tigermoth_ii@...>
yer i did but i will using most of it, let me know what your after.
btw i am in chch
tigermoth_ii@hotmail.com
0211093176