7M Parts Needed   2003-12-20 15:33:00 <trembath@...>

Hey Guys,

I am after a couple of parts for my 1987 7MGTE:

1. A replacement AFM sensor unit (the black box which bolts to the AFM)
2. A replacement throttle body.

Hopefully someone out there has either/both these which they can part with.

Cheers
Rob Trembath
New Plymouth

RE: 7M Parts Needed   2003-12-23 10:15:00 <Suze W>
i got those here Rob, the ones we have are off an 86 but i'm sure those year
diff won't matter ;)

>From: trembath@world-net.co.nz
>Subject: [sconz] 7M Parts Needed
>Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:32:45 +1300
>

>Hey Guys,
>
>I am after a couple of parts for my 1987 7MGTE:
>
>1. A replacement AFM sensor unit (the black box which bolts to the AFM)
>2. A replacement throttle body.
>
>Hopefully someone out there has either/both these which they can part with.
>
>Cheers
>Rob Trembath
>New Plymouth

Find your perfect match @ http://personals.xtramsn.co.nz with XtraMSN
Personals!

RE: 7M Parts Needed   2003-12-23 10:41:00 <trembath@...>
Suze & Cully,

Thanks guys, I needed them quite urgently so I have already arranged them thru
Jason.

Thanks for your trouble though.

Rob