Mailing list should be completely sorted now.   2004-01-18 13:14:00 <Cully Paterson>
Hi guys,
Right, I've finished the fixes, and hopefully we've got a 100% working
mailing list again. There'll be a brief outage soon while I physically
shift the machine into its new home, but otherwise Thunderbirds Are Go....

Couple of things to note:

The actual email address for the list is now: sconz@list.supras.org.nz .
Please update your address books to point to the right address. The old
address will forward email in the mean time, but it would be better all
round if people could make the change, ta.

The web interface for the list is back up and working, and can be accessed
by the regular link: http://www.supras.org.nz:81/read/login?forum=sconz (no
change there).