Suprafest 2004: Dyno Day Bookings   2004-01-19 16:58:00 <Cully Paterson>
Hi guys,
I've confirmed a different venue for the Dyno Day for Suprafest '04 - a
venue to ourselves that we don't have to share with a bunch of Honduh's ;-)

Full details will follow shortly, but basically the venue is in Mairangi Bay
(very close to North Harbour Stadium).

In the mean time I need to start booking times for people to ensure that we
have a constant flow of cars on and off the dyno - this is important to
ensure we've got sufficient numbers for the event.

So, if you're going to be taking part in the dyno session, please email me
*ASAP* direct at cully@supras.org.nz with the following details:
- Your name
- Contact number
- Car Model (Mk-II/III/IV/V12 Cortina Twin Turbo/etc)
- Preferred time of day (if any).

We're going to aim at 3 cars per hour and go as long as necessary.

Each car should get 3 full power runs, printed sheets of the best one
including A/F ratios and boost curve.

re: Suprafest 2004: Dyno Day Bookings   2004-01-19 18:47:00 <Jason Tomlins>
Im in be there 9 am got the day off

Jason

RE: Suprafest 2004: Dyno Day Bookings   2004-01-19 21:30:00 <john shannon>

Ha Cully do i need a engine in my car for the dyno plus how much is the dyno?

>From: "Cully Paterson"
>Subject: [sconz] Suprafest 2004: Dyno Day Bookings
>Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:58:06 +1300
>
>Hi guys,
>   I've confirmed a different venue for the Dyno Day for Suprafest '04 - a
>venue to ourselves that we don't have to share with a bunch of Honduh's ;-)
>
>Full details will follow shortly, but basically the venue is in Mairangi Bay
>(very close to North Harbour Stadium).
>
>In the mean time I need to start booking times for people to ensure that we
>have a constant flow of cars on and off the dyno - this is important to
>ensure we've got sufficient numbers for the event.
>
>So, if you're going to be taking part in the dyno session, please email me
>*ASAP* direct at cully@supras.org.nz with the following details:
>- Your name
>- Contact number
>- Car Model (Mk-II/III/IV/V12 Cortina Twin Turbo/etc)
>- Preferred time of day (if any).
>
>We're going to aim at 3 cars per hour and go as long as necessary.
>
>Each car should get 3 full power runs, printed sheets of the best one
>including A/F ratios and boost curve.
>
>Cheers
>Cully

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at www.xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

Re: Suprafest 2004: Dyno Day Bookings   2004-01-20 08:38:00 <Cully Paterson>
Naah, you don't need an engine! At least then I'd be guaranteed to beat ya ;-)

As I'm sure you'll have an engine in time: 11:20am

Haven't finalised the cost as I'm trying to sort some subsidy for this event, but the maximum will be $55.