Someone's got a virus...   2004-01-27 13:58:00 <Cully Paterson>
Somebody out there in SCONZ mailing list land has got an email worm virus
that's sending out random trash all over the place (and guess what, I'm
getting lots of it).

One of the email addresses that it is pretending to come from is lusty and
blundell marine products in Albany - so if you've been communicating with
them (ever) then I'd suggest you need to check your system for invaders.

Re: Someone's got a virus...   2004-01-27 14:48:00 <Hunt M>
Dont have a virus scanner? try http://www.grisoft.com and download AVG. its
free and really quite good. And perhaps get your ISP to turn virus
filtering/scanning on!! Most have it these days.

Cully any way to find out the IP of the offender?

BTW ppl there are a few pain in the arse viruses that have come out over the
last few days, update your virus deffinitions.

> Somebody out there in SCONZ mailing list land has got an email worm virus
> that's sending out random trash all over the place (and guess what, I'm
> getting lots of it).
>
> One of the email addresses that it is pretending to come from is lusty and
> blundell marine products in Albany - so if you've been communicating with
> them (ever) then I'd suggest you need to check your system for invaders.

Re: Someone's got a virus...   2004-01-27 14:49:00 <Cully Paterson>

> Cully any way to find out the IP of the offender?

210.55.68.200- someone on ADSL...

Not that I'd expect anyone allowing this to happen would know what an IP
address actually is....