sunday?   2004-02-04 18:34:00 <Toy Performance Headquarters>
Hey cully, whats happening sunday now?
i heard rumour the grasskana is off...

Libby Cameron
Toy Performance
Classic and Modified Car Club NZ
www.toyperformance.org.nz

F%#k the rest... TOYOTAS DA BEST!

Re: sunday?   2004-02-04 18:40:00 <Cully Paterson>

>Hey cully, whats happening sunday now?
>i heard rumour the grasskana is off...

Decision will be made tomorrow - it's looking likely that the paddock will be
a complete mudbath with all the rain we've had, and it's doubtful that it'll
dry out even with perfect weather. We'll see...

Re: sunday?   2004-02-04 18:42:00 <Toy Performance Headquarters>
u got any ideas lined up for something to replace it??

Libby Cameron
Toy Performance
Classic and Modified Car Club NZ
www.toyperformance.org.nz

F%#k the rest... TOYOTAS DA BEST!
> Decision will be made tomorrow - it's looking likely that the paddock will
be
> a complete mudbath with all the rain we've had, and it's doubtful that
it'll
> dry out even with perfect weather. We'll see...

Re: sunday?   2004-02-04 18:43:00 <Cully Paterson>
Not considering that until the decision is made.

> u got any ideas lined up for something to replace it??
>
> Libby Cameron
> Toy Performance
> Classic and Modified Car Club NZ
> www.toyperformance.org.nz
>
> F%#k the rest... TOYOTAS DA BEST!

Re: sunday?   2004-02-04 22:54:00 <Adrian - Tapanz.com>
No carpark we might be able to use???....
and if they concerned about damage, then try convincing them with using sand
to assist a slide and all that ?
Must be some one out there that might want some money to go towards their
social club or something?

few thoughts ;)

Adrian

> Not considering that until the decision is made.

RE: sunday?   2004-02-05 08:07:00 <Nick Little>
You could always just join in the standard Fri/Sat night carparkana in Glen
Eden. It starts at about 1am every week, and finishes somewhere around
1:30am or 2am with a race against police cars... 8-)