1JZ turbo steel shaft conversion   2004-02-10 11:23:00 <Cully Paterson>
Hi guys,
We've had a couple of after market CT12A (1JZ) steel shaft turbines turn
up here. Anyone interested in guinea-pigging a conversion on their existing
ceramic turbos? If so, mail me direct: cully@turbo.co.nz . Conversion
price yet to be established.

RE: 1JZ turbo steel shaft conversion   2004-02-10 12:19:00 <ronnie kumar>
Hi Cully,
Just a quick question?.I took out my fuel pump and noticed
connected to the positive (blue wire)teminal of the pump is anothet blue
wire which connects to a small black sensor .Do you know what that is .
Ronnie.

Gaming galore at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !