Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 15:45:00 <Andy S>
Hi all

If a 1GZFE should become available in a complete 1997
Toyota Century (a little damaged), would any of you
want to purchase it? Car is actually probably
repairable & could be registered!

Someone should really buy it. It's an awesome motor!
Might be rare enough and desirable enough for one of
you :-)

Price around $8000NZ

Cheers
Andy S

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

RE: Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 15:50:00 <Peter Nield (DSL AK)>
Hmmm, I recall Cully being interested in the possiblities that that "little"
motor offered. Something along the lines of a MKIV body and two (large)
turbos...

If a 1GZFE should become available in a complete 1997 Toyota Century (a
little damaged), would any of you want to purchase it? Car is actually
probably repairable & could be registered!

Someone should really buy it. It's an awesome motor!
Might be rare enough and desirable enough for one of you :-)

Price around $8000NZ

Cheers
Andy S

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

RE: Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 15:52:00 <Doig, Richard>
Put it in the Lotus Cully, dare ya...

Richard

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com

RE: Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 15:54:00 <Andy S>
> Hmmm, I recall Cully being interested in the
> possiblities that that "little"
> motor offered. Something along the lines of a MKIV
> body and two (large)
> turbos...

Sounds interesting. I would love to buy it myself, but
finances elude me right now, and I am on the other
side of the world. Maybe the group should chip in and
we buy it as a group project :-) !!

Cheers
Andy S

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

RE: Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 16:06:00 <Jason Tomlins>
Were is it for sale ???

Have a customer who will pay for this to go in a F40 replica

Jason

Re: RE:Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 16:10:00 <Cully Paterson>

> Have a customer who will pay for this to go in a F40 replica

He'd be a moron then - the F40 is a V8, not V12...

Re: Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 16:11:00 <Cully Paterson>

> Put it in the Lotus Cully, dare ya...

Might be a bit nose heavy. Particularly with those four turbos and the twin
superchargers hanging off it ;^)

Re: RE:Anyone want a 1GZFE?   2004-02-18 16:12:00 <Hunt M>
this matters because???................

www.supras.co.nz *Home to the not so standard 1G-GTE*