Unclassified: Re: Mk2 OEM decals   2004-03-12 00:25:00 <WATSON ADRIAN AET1>
I have got the Web address across the top of my rear window. Designed and
cut it myself, unfortunatly I can't mass produce it, if you want to save the
design costs, I can e-mail it to whoever you choose to produce the sticker
for you

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.