Re: Wiring diagrams   2001-08-02 16:50:00 <tony@...>

> Does anyone have a wiring diagram for mkii supra?
>
> Cheers
> Andy S

Yes, but you still have my MKIII diagrams ;=), sorry I SHALL get in to pick
them up sometime.

Seriously, I have the Haynes manual for MKI, MKII and MKIII. It is not much
use for MKIII's but the diagrams for MKII's are quite good and about 95%
relevant for Jap imports. We could swap manuals later this week, if it is any
use.