unclassified RE: RE:Group Go-Karting...   2004-04-26 07:45:00 <WATSON ADRIAN AET1>
I'd be keen once I get my car back on the road

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-33035-252@list.supras.org.nz
[mailto:bounce-33035-252@list.supras.org.nz]On Behalf Of Grant Brunton
Sent: Saturday, 24 April 2004 11:00 a.m.
Subject: Re: RE:[sconz] Group Go-Karting...

I'd be keen :-]

Grant

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett" <brestu97@aut.ac.nz>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 7:11 PM
Subject: RE:[sconz] Group Go-Karting...

> Just getting ideas of how many people would be interested. Henderson is a
great track. So im thinking mon/tue/wed night sometime in the future.

> thoughts please..

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.