supra wanted   2004-04-28 17:28:00 <Stuart Cameron>

Hi you lot ,... i have a guy who wants to buy a supra, prefer a mk3 1ggte or
7mgte but would look at a mk2, only thing is he dosnt have a lot of money so
needs a cheap one around max price of $2250.

Yea i know it isnt much but he dosnt mind if it needs a tidy up as long as
its mech. ok.

so let me know if you know of or see any mk3's around that price for sale,
or mk2's

Stu

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream @
http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream

Re: supra wanted   2004-04-28 22:32:00 <Stuart>
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:27, Stuart Cameron wrote:
> Hi you lot ,... i have a guy who wants to buy a supra, prefer a mk3 1ggte
> or 7mgte but would look at a mk2, only thing is he dosnt have a lot of
> money so needs a cheap one around max price of $2250.
>
> Yea i know it isnt much but he dosnt mind if it needs a tidy up as long as
> its mech. ok.
>
> so let me know if you know of or see any mk3's around that price for sale,
> or mk2's

Seriously, if he is very tight for money, a supra may not be the best idea.
These are not cheap cars to maintain, really.
Always good to have more being looked after of course, but sometimes they are
not the best idea.

Regards,
Stuart W.

Re: supra wanted   2004-04-29 16:52:00 <Grant Brunton>
Actually there were a couple of MK3's in last weeks T&E for around $2500.

> Hi you lot ,... i have a guy who wants to buy a supra, prefer a mk3 1ggte
or
> 7mgte but would look at a mk2, only thing is he dosnt have a lot of money
so
> needs a cheap one around max price of $2250.
>
> Yea i know it isnt much but he dosnt mind if it needs a tidy up as long as
> its mech. ok.
>
> so let me know if you know of or see any mk3's around that price for sale,
> or mk2's
>
> Stu

> Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream @
> http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream

Re: supra wanted   2004-04-30 07:51:00 <Dave Thom>
Just don't ring the black aerotop one coz I don't wanna sell :)

Regards,

Dave Thom
A+ Certified Systems Engineer
021 140 4657