unclassified Completely off topic request   2004-05-21 14:21:00 <WATSON ADRIAN AET1>
Hey all,

is anyone out there an electrician who would have a copy of all the
Australian/ New Zealand standards that I could borrow for a while, while I
study for and sit my exams

Cheers
Adrian W

AET1(CEW) A.J. Watson
Weapon Engineering School Technical Assistant
EXT: (397) 7583
Direct Dial: +64 9 445 5583
E-mail: Adrian.Watson@NZDF.mil.nz

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.