RE: [sconz] Wänkers of the world   2004-05-31 10:11:00 <Cully Paterson>

From: Dave Thom [mailto:supras@boost.org.nz]
Sent: Monday, 31 May 2004 9:23 a.m.
To: SCONZ.list Forward
Subject: [sconz] Wänkers of the world

>Morning all, apologies if this offends anyone, but I'd just like to express my
>EXTREME distaste of a complete wänker that is Spartan Auto Wreckers in Takanini, Auckland.

If you really need to deal with people like this (and Spartan have had that reputation for a long long time), then the best approach is to find yourself a friendly mechanic or panel beater, and prime *them* to get the stuff from Spartan/whoever. That way it's a trade transaction, will probably cost you less, and there will be less hassle if it needs to be returned for credit. Companies are far less likely to want to annoy trade customers than they are Johnny off the Street.