Unclassified: RE: honda vs toyota drag day   2004-06-02 09:34:00 <WATSON ADRIAN AET1>
I'll tentatively say I'll be there, depends if I've put the required 1000k's
on my car, and had the re-torque done, but if not racing, will defiantly be
there as a supporter
Adrian W

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-34015-252@list.supras.org.nz
[mailto:bounce-34015-252@list.supras.org.nz]On Behalf Of john shannon
Sent: Tuesday, 1 June 2004 11:32 p.m.
Subject: RE: [sconz] honda vs toyota drag day

Hell yea look out hondas the toyota be there in force this time.

>From: "Suze W" <spite_girl@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: [sconz] honda vs toyota drag day
>Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:59:52 +1200
>
>well i'll be there :D hell yea go the supras ;)
>

>>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>>Subject: RE: [sconz] honda vs toyota drag day
>>Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 20:08:11 +1200
>>
>>John - they don't count 0-100kmph times :-) hehe
>>

>> _____

_____

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream!
<http://g.msn.com/8HMBENNZ/2728??PS=47575> ---

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.