TSRM update   2004-07-05 15:50:00 <Cully Paterson>
Hi guys,
The 1990 MA70 TSRM that is in the techinfo section of the SCONZ website
has had a bit of a facelift - I've run the PDFs through an OCR process which
means that you can now text search them for any word you like (just hit
ctrl-F in Acrobat reader to start the search). As a side effect they're
also now quite a bit smaller - down to 50 megs total instead of 125.

I'm in process of doing the same for the '87 TSRM that was posted during the
weekend, and it will be available on the website when done as well.

If anybody has any problems viewing/reading/searching the files then please
let me know!

RE: TSRM update   2004-07-05 16:00:00 <Hunt M>
Hey,
Looks good - reminded me - do you have a parts catalogue and price list?
I'm after the input shaft bearing for a W55 - any ideas if they'd be the
same as the W58?

The 1990 MA70 TSRM that is in the techinfo section of the SCONZ website
has had a bit of a facelift - I've run the PDFs through an OCR process which
means that you can now text search them for any word you like (just hit
ctrl-F in Acrobat reader to start the search). As a side effect they're
also now quite a bit smaller - down to 50 megs total instead of 125.

I'm in process of doing the same for the '87 TSRM that was posted during the
weekend, and it will be available on the website when done as well.

If anybody has any problems viewing/reading/searching the files then please
let me know!

Re: TSRM update   2004-07-05 16:18:00 <Cully Paterson>

> Looks good - reminded me - do you have a parts catalogue and price list?

There is no such thing.

> I'm after the input shaft bearing for a W55 - any ideas if they'd be the
> same as the W58?

Give me the chassis code and model number of the car the (or a) W55 came
from and I'll tell you the part number.

They're very common though. If you need to replace it just yank it out and
take it to Saeco bearings or Auckland Bearings. They'll have them on the
shelf.

RE: TSRM update   2004-07-05 16:50:00 <Hunt M>
Toyota want $114 odd for one - haha righto - might investigate one from LE
bearings or Auckland bearings etc

Thanks

> Looks good - reminded me - do you have a parts catalogue and price list?

There is no such thing.

> I'm after the input shaft bearing for a W55 - any ideas if they'd be the
> same as the W58?

Give me the chassis code and model number of the car the (or a) W55 came
from and I'll tell you the part number.

They're very common though. If you need to replace it just yank it out and
take it to Saeco bearings or Auckland Bearings. They'll have them on the
shelf.

RE: TSRM update   2004-07-05 20:52:00 <Brenda Walsh>
Try ABC where I got your clutch from, they're good and reasonable on prices