WTB 89+, can you help please :)   2004-10-12 15:09:00 <Dave Thom>
Hey all, I'm on the lookout for an 89+ widebody aerotop supra, if anybody comes across one or knows of one please let me know. I'm after a tidy one at a reasonable price, of course if theres one that needs some mechanical work thats fine too :)

I'm hoping all the friendly supra enthusiasts out there can help me get my buttocks back into one of the best cars on the road, life just hasn't been the same without one. Anyone who knows what I paid for my last two however knows what I think a "reasonable" price is :)

Regards

Dave Thom
IT Engineer
029 5666643

Re: WTB 89+, can you help please :)   2004-10-12 15:11:00 <Hanré Van Rensburg>
lol...yes indeed :D

wish i got mine for that much actually......i think i might have gotten ripped :P

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Thom
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:08 PM
Subject: [sconz] WTB 89+, can you help please :)

Hey all, I'm on the lookout for an 89+ widebody aerotop supra, if anybody comes across one or knows of one please let me know. I'm after a tidy one at a reasonable price, of course if theres one that needs some mechanical work thats fine too :)

I'm hoping all the friendly supra enthusiasts out there can help me get my buttocks back into one of the best cars on the road, life just hasn't been the same without one. Anyone who knows what I paid for my last two however knows what I think a "reasonable" price is :)

Regards

Dave Thom
IT Engineer
029 5666643

Re: WTB 89+, can you help please :)   2004-10-12 15:16:00 <Dave Thom>
I'll buy it back off ya for what I paid for it originally if you think you got ripped :)

Once the engines in and running mind :P

Regards

Dave Thom
IT Engineer
029 5666643
wish i got mine for that much actually......i think i might have gotten ripped :P