1.5jz running sweet   2005-01-06 21:33:00 <john shannon>
Hey i wish i did this a long time ago the torque is amazing dont even need boost any way i have done over 500kms so far and just starting to put a bit of boost on only 2+3psi for about 30sec and it almost feels as strong as when i ran 16psi on the old engine well ask Hunt hehehe but i have gone up to 9psi for about 1sec but i am waiting to get my fuel sorted out first befor i put to much boost in her and the manul 5speed wait i got a bigger turbo as well to go on a hks 51r i seen it today and f##k it is big just got to make it fit in the engine bay
dyno in about 2weeks hopping for about 400 to 500kws at the treds well maybe not 500kws not yet any way but this year i will get it.

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream!

re: 1.5jz running sweet   2005-01-06 22:15:00 <Matthew Adair>
hey

keep me posted with when you are going to get it dynoed, id be keen on coming down to have a look.

cheers

re:1.5jz running sweet   2005-01-06 22:18:00 <john shannon>

I let you now when and any one els wants to come thay are welcome.

>From: "Matthew Adair" <prisoner45@hotmail.com>
>Subject: re:[sconz] 1.5jz running sweet
>Date: Thu,  6 Jan 2005 09:14:48 -0000
>
>hey
>
>keep me posted with when you are going to get it dynoed, id be keen on coming down to have a look.
>
>cheers
>

>---
>Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/

Listen to music online with the Xtra Broadband Channel !

RE: 1.5jz running sweet   2005-01-07 14:48:00 <Hunt M>
I will be putting my car on the dyno with the 2JZ injectors and all 3 of my
boost leaks fixed.

Hoping for 220rwkw on as minimal boost as possible with a good air fuel
ratio :-)

John when will the dyno be? Torque performances first of the month one?

_____

<http://g.msn.com/8HMBENNZ/2749??PS=47575> Channel ! ---