WOF   2005-02-28 15:59:00 <Hunt M>
Hey all,

Where's a "good" warrent place ;-)

The place I would've gone too is unable to give out wof's for a month....

re: WOF   2005-02-28 18:55:00 <Matthew Adair>
why are you after a dodgy wof?
have you got some unsafe modification on your car?

or is your exhaust too loud?

either way, its better for you in the long run to get these fixed, rather than shying away from the law.

If you killed someone because of your ignorance to safety how stupid will you look?

Re: WOF   2005-02-28 20:13:00 <Suze>
who says it's dodgy
what do you consider unsafe
exhaust, loud, define loud

never heard of an exhaust or lowered car or anything of the sort killing ppl

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:53:33 -0000, Matthew Adair
<prisoner45@hotmail.com> wrote:
> why are you after a dodgy wof?
> have you got some unsafe modification on your car?
>
> or is your exhaust too loud?
>
> either way, its better for you in the long run to get these fixed, rather than shying away from the law.
>
> If you killed someone because of your ignorance to safety how stupid will you look?

The Real Deal Hack Machine ;)

RE: WOF   2005-02-28 20:14:00 <Allan Smith>
Hey Hunt,

I go to Wiri motors...go just before 12pm on a sat and you will get one no
probs.

Al.

>From: "Hunt M" <5uprah@supras.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] WOF
>Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:59:08 +1300
>
>Hey all,
>
>Where's a "good" warrent place ;-)
>
>The place I would've gone too is unable to give out wof's for a month....
>
>Cheers
>
>Hunt
>
>---
>Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream @
http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream

Re: WOF   2005-02-28 21:06:00 <Benjamin Mador>
hehe, Lower the car, Soften front shocks and springs, harden rears, heaps of
acceleration and low down torque, high boost then thats unsafe for the road,
but hey wheres the nearest drift circuit

>From: Suze <suprra@gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [sconz] WOF
>Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:12:57 +1300
>
>who says it's dodgy
>what do you consider unsafe
>exhaust, loud, define loud
>
>never heard of an exhaust or lowered car or anything of the sort killing
>ppl

>On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:53:33 -0000, Matthew Adair
><prisoner45@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > why are you after a dodgy wof?
> > have you got some unsafe modification on your car?
> >
> > or is your exhaust too loud?
> >
> > either way, its better for you in the long run to get these fixed,
>rather than shying away from the law.
> >
> > If you killed someone because of your ignorance to safety how stupid
>will you look?
> >
> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
>http://www.turbo.co.nz
> >

>--
>Cheers
>
>Suze
>The Real Deal Hack Machine ;)
>www.supra.co.nz
>
>---
>Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream @
http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream

Re: re:WOF   2005-03-01 10:03:00 <Hunt M>
External, wastegate always is an issue.

Always get shit because of it being low even tho it's certed...

Only real issue I have is my passenger side tie rod ball has slight movement
in it.

If i killed someone? Don't even go there.

> have you got some unsafe modification on your car?
>
> or is your exhaust too loud?
>
> either way, its better for you in the long run to get these fixed, rather
than shying away from the law.

> If you killed someone because of your ignorance to safety how stupid will
you look?

RE: re:WOF   2005-03-01 10:07:00 <Doig, Richard>

> Only real issue I have is my passenger side tie rod ball has slight
> movement
> in it.
>
> If i killed someone? Don't even go there.

FFS, tie rods are $50 from Toyota!

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com

Re: re:WOF   2005-03-01 10:11:00 <Hunt M>
Inner, outer or both?