What has happened to sconz?   2005-10-14 20:38:00 <Hunt M>

re: What has happened to sconz?   2005-10-15 16:20:00 <Suze>
it's gone down again... not sending mail to our inboxes so ya have to use the online one :)

RE: What has happened to sconz?   2005-10-20 08:09:00 <Cully Paterson>
Oh well done dumb arses! Did anyone think to tell me? Nope, let's just
plough on a don't give a toss about everyone else...

-----Original Message-----
From: Suze [mailto:suprra@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 15 October 2005 4:20 p.m.
To: SCONZ.list Forward
Subject: re:[sconz] What has happened to sconz?

it's gone down again... not sending mail to our inboxes so ya have to
use the online one :)
---
Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/ Website sponsored
by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz

RE: What has happened to sconz?   2005-10-20 08:45:00 <Hunt M>
Welcome back Cully.....I see you seem to be the one holding the reigns
now/again/always?
If no-one notified yourself and are on the same thought pattern as myself
(insert smart intelligent comment here as usual) the reasons being that
I/we/whoever wasn't sure who was actually in charge of sconz. You left for
overseas saying something about leaving it in charge with a nutta but didn't
care to mention whome and for some ungodly reason a few ppl, who shall
remain nameless, thought that to be me. As of late you've been awefully
quiet and one could only but assume you've moved up and on....but I guess
not....