!   2005-11-11 10:30:00 <Marc Archbold>
Quoting Looonie <supras@boost.org.nz>:

> As it stands now the car owes me about 3k I think...

Not bad. Be sure to retorque that head if you have not already.

> Regarding manual centre console, they're the same as the auto ones but
> with

Ah quite right - thanks.

> a metal bracket and a boot sitting in the hole... A guy bought my old
> one to
> get another made up, I think his name was Andrew Loader, maybe he still
> has
> the old one or the template to get another made up?

If anyone can has one in good condition they want to sell, email me. I'd be
interested in the template too.

Cheers,
Marc

> Regards
>
> Dave Thom
> Technical Manager
> 029 566 6643

re: !   2005-11-11 13:09:00 <Brett>
im in need of one of those gearstick boot thingees, pretty sick of gearbox noise. i have had little luck trying to make my own sit properly using staple guns and glue. haha

could somebody keep me updated on this.

also i had to chop foward of the trans tunnel when converting my MA70. the W55 i used was a mid shift so i bent the stick to fit.

gotta love the rangi work on the supras ;-)

cheers

re: !   2005-11-11 15:08:00 <Andrew Loader>
Hi I have still got that gear stick boot and was planning to get it recovered grey to match my car but have been busy with other stuff. maybe I could make a pattern from it for every one else to use.

anyone interest or got any other sugestions

RE: !   2005-11-11 17:33:00 <Marc Archbold>

Andrew - a pattern would be fantastic.