was: Need tow bar! - Need a Brake Pedal (M/T)   2005-12-16 11:03:00 <Marc Archbold>

Assuming the 'parts car' is a manual - any chance you will have a Brake Pedal
that you're willing to sell?

Anyone else have a spare brake pedal or could recommend a wrecker?

Regards,
Marc

> Hey peoples, slightly strange request, but I've organised myself a parts
> car that i need to transport back from Auckers on Xmas day... so I kinda
> need a tow bar so I can hire a trailer to achieve this...
>
> Does anybody have a towbar for a MKIII supra they are wanting to sell or
> even loan me for a weekend? :)
>
> Or is anybody in New Plymouth that has a car with a towbar I could
> borrow for the weekend? (unlikely, I know :))
>
> Appreciate any help peoples... cheers
>

> Regards
>
> Dave Thom
> Technical Manager
> 029 566 6643

Re: was: Need tow bar! - Need a Brake Pedal (M/T)   2005-12-16 11:46:00 <Looonie>
Unfortunately it will be an auto...

Regards

Dave Thom
Technical Manager
029 566 6643
> Assuming the 'parts car' is a manual - any chance you will have a Brake
> Pedal
> that you're willing to sell?
>
> Anyone else have a spare brake pedal or could recommend a wrecker?
>
> Regards,
> Marc
>

>> Hey peoples, slightly strange request, but I've organised myself a parts
>> car that i need to transport back from Auckers on Xmas day... so I kinda
>> need a tow bar so I can hire a trailer to achieve this...
>>
>> Does anybody have a towbar for a MKIII supra they are wanting to sell or
>> even loan me for a weekend? :)
>>
>> Or is anybody in New Plymouth that has a car with a towbar I could
>> borrow for the weekend? (unlikely, I know :))
>>
>> Appreciate any help peoples... cheers
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Dave Thom
>> Technical Manager
>> 029 566 6643

Re: was: Need tow bar! - Need a Brake Pedal (M/T)   2005-12-16 11:57:00 <Marc Archbold>

Bugger.
The stop pedal is same as used in the 86-88 Soarer GZ20, MZ2# - anyone have a
MT brake pedal or know of one being Wrecked??

Cheers,
Marc

> Unfortunately it will be an auto...
>
> Regards
>
> Dave Thom
> Technical Manager
> 029 566 6643

Re: was: Need tow bar! - Need a Brake Pedal (M/T)   2005-12-16 12:04:00 <Looonie>
Actually its 86-90 Soarer :) And yes, the pedal boxes are the same, I have a
supra pedal box in my soarer. John might have a spare, unless he sold his
last spare to Hunt...

You can just shave your automatic pedal down... Not a perfect solution, but
one that will make doin the meantime while you hunt a genuine item...

Regards

Dave Thom
Technical Manager
029 566 6643
> The stop pedal is same as used in the 86-88 Soarer GZ20, MZ2# - anyone
> have a
> MT brake pedal or know of one being Wrecked??
>

> Cheers,
> Marc
>

>> Unfortunately it will be an auto...
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Dave Thom
>> Technical Manager
>> 029 566 6643

Re: was: Need tow bar! - Need a Brake Pedal (M/T)   2005-12-16 18:56:00 <Hunt M>
nope - never got one from jason - the only one i bought was off john a wee
while back