2JZ-GTE or 1UZ-FE   2006-02-19 15:06:00 <sam lawrence>
Hmmmm, can't decide what to do.

I have a 2JZ-GE and pondering whether or not to Turbo conv or get a 1UZ-FE
(4L V8)
I priced Roughly 6-7k for Turboing my 2JZ and a mear 3,500 for putting the
1UZ in......

Oh a peice of useless information that i find rather amusing, if you want
toyota can give you a new 2JZ-GTE, if your willing to fork out $70,000...
thats the price Toyota waikato gave me, hahaha

RE: 2JZ-GTE or 1UZ-FE   2006-02-19 15:21:00 <john shannon>

The thing is the 1uz-fe as got the same power as your 2jzge, so there would not be a big difrents only on torque.

From:  "sam lawrence" <spacedcow@gmail.com>
Subject:  [sconz] 2JZ-GTE or 1UZ-FE
Date:  Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:05:53 +1300

Hmmmm, can't decide what to do.

I have a 2JZ-GE and pondering whether or not to Turbo conv or get a 1UZ-FE (4L V8)
I priced Roughly 6-7k for Turboing my 2JZ and a mear 3,500 for putting the 1UZ in......

Oh a peice of useless information that i find rather amusing, if you want toyota can give you a new 2JZ-GTE, if your willing to fork out $70,000... thats the price Toyota waikato gave me, hahaha

Become a fitness fanatic with XtraMSN Health & Fitness!

Re: 2JZ-GTE or 1UZ-FE   2006-02-19 15:31:00 <sam lawrence>
Ah, i was under the impression it had more Hp,

Opps, heres some Hp levels of the UZ series.

1UZ-FE 232 to 241 hp
2UZ-FE 240 hp
3UZ-FE 290 to 300 hp

Hmm should get a 3UZ :P

Re: 2JZ-GTE or 1UZ-FE   2006-02-19 15:40:00 <john shannon>

Yes but not much the 3uz-fe looks good, but if you went with forg pistons and a big single turbo and after market ecu and just use your engine then your looking at power, yes your only looking at $3500 for a 1uz-fe but you will soon be putting a lot of cash into it to get more power.