Car won't start when warm   2006-03-15 17:59:00 <Rick Lussi>
Hi all

I have a problem.
My supra (7M-GTE) won't start when the engine is warm. I have swapped the igniter (thank you Brenda) but the problem persists. Has anyone else experienced this before and what was the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it is, I can't use the car.

Thanks all

Rick.

RE: Car won't start when warm   2006-03-15 18:16:00 <Cully Paterson>
Bit more info required there;

Does it crank freely?
Does it fire at all?
If it does manage to start, does it stumble/hesitate, or run properly?

Cully

_____

My supra (7M-GTE) won't start when the engine is warm. I have
swapped the igniter (thank you Brenda) but the problem persists. Has
anyone else experienced this before and what was the problem? Any help
would be greatly appreciated, as it is, I can't use the car.

Thanks all

Rick.
Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: Car won't start when warm   2006-03-15 19:05:00 <Brenda>
Try doing a diagnostic to see if it's got any fault codes showing up. Try pulling the leads from the coil packs and crank it to see if it does have spark when warm.

Just suggestions to try to eliminate things

Cheers Brenda