Which flows more   2006-03-28 17:26:00 <Hunt M>
Hey all,

two engines - both making 200rwkw.

both using the exact same turbo, intercooler manifold etc.

Would the turbo have to flow more and work harder to get the 200kw out of
the 2 liter or 3?

Cheers

hunt

RE: Which flows more   2006-03-28 17:40:00 <Cully Paterson>
Chances are that the 2L will require more boost to make the equivilent
power, so will have to work harder. But it's kinda random, as it will
depend on what size the turbo is, compressor efficiency, intercooler
efficiency, etc: the difference could be really minimal, or it could be
turbo-breakingly massive.

_____