Un-pimp-my-ride   2006-04-08 13:20:00 <Marc Archbold>

If you're into the boy-racer thing this is probably not for you...

Ref: http://www.laughatrice.com/
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-videos/

Re: Un-pimp-my-ride   2006-04-09 08:54:00 <Suze>
hahahaa.. that was cool

oh and Marc, just for future reference, theres a difference between car
enthusiast, boy racer & boy ricer ;)

hehe... nonetheless that was great

On 4/8/06, Marc Archbold <marc.a@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> If you're into the boy-racer thing this is probably not for you...
>
> Ref: http://www.laughatrice.com/
>
> http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-videos/

Re: Un-pimp-my-ride   2006-04-09 16:23:00 <Marc Archbold>
> oh and Marc, just for future reference, theres a difference between car
> enthusiast, boy racer & boy ricer ;)

Really? I didnt mention Enthusiast; then again I personally dont know of
any 'real' enthusiasts that fit into the whole 'pimp my ride = boy racer' thing
either.

> On 4/8/06, Marc Archbold <marc.a@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> >

> > If you're into the boy-racer thing this is probably not for you...
> >
> > Ref: http://www.laughatrice.com/
> >

> http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-
videos/

> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> http://www.turbo.co.nz

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: Un-pimp-my-ride   2006-04-09 16:46:00 <Suze>
well you do have a point there... im not much of one for the likes of shows
like pimp my ride hehe
but i would say boy ricer = pimp my ride lol

On 4/9/06, Marc Archbold <marc.a@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> > oh and Marc, just for future reference, theres a difference between car
> > enthusiast, boy racer & boy ricer ;)
>
> Really? I didnt mention Enthusiast; then again I personally dont know of
> any 'real' enthusiasts that fit into the whole 'pimp my ride = boy racer'
> thing
> either.
>

> > On 4/8/06, Marc Archbold <marc.a@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> > >

> > > If you're into the boy-racer thing this is probably not for you...
> > >
> > > Ref: http://www.laughatrice.com/
> > >

> > http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-
> videos/
> > >

> > > ---
> > > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> > http://www.turbo.co.nz
> > >

> > --
> > Cheers
> >
> > Suze
> > 7M POWAH! ;)
> > www.supra.co.nz
> >
> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> > http://www.turbo.co.nz

RE: Un-pimp-my-ride   2006-04-09 22:04:00 <Hunt M>
I disagree - I enjoy shows like pimp my ride etc. and I'm more of a car
enthusiast than a boy racer (been there done that, moved on). A lot of
people are far from what the "public" consider a "boy racer" yet enjoy such
shows. Its interesting to see the idea's that they come up with and how they
work.

On the other hand I'm sure there are a lot of "boy racers" that do watch the
show again, as such you cant throw boy racers and viewers into the same
category.

My 2c :-)

Hunt

_____