carbon fibre   2006-04-11 16:22:00 <Hunt M>
Anyone know of anyone who's in the boat building business to make up sheets
of 3 layer carbon plate or has access to carbon fibre and the resin for
cheap?

Re: carbon fibre   2006-04-22 21:39:00 <qzm>
Be wary.. internationally real carbon is in short supply and prices are
going up fast, without good contracts in place the lead time is up to over 2
YEARS now. there is 'looks like carbon' out there, but it is just coloured
glass.
Really, a good EGlass is just as good for many car uses.

Oh, and '3 layer carbon plate' will mean nothing to anyone who actually
knows what they are doing, if this is all the spec you want then you really
should just be using eglass, or even less.