supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-08 19:13:00 <skorpn@...>
hey guys i have a 1987 7mgte for sale it has a knock sound comming from the engine. so not sure what is wrong but sure 1 of u guys can fix with ur knowledge. wanna get rid of fast coz i need working car for job. make me a offer i will most likely say yes. as need to sell fast. wof and rego. pod and exhaust and t/timer and boost gauge 2. its auto.
thanks contact me on 0273558267
billy

supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-08 19:13:00 <skorpn@...>
hey guys i have a 1987 7mgte for sale it has a knock sound comming from the engine. so not sure what is wrong but sure 1 of u guys can fix with ur knowledge. wanna get rid of fast coz i need working car for job. make me a offer i will most likely say yes. as need to sell fast. wof and rego. pod and exhaust and t/timer and boost gauge 2. its auto.
thanks contact me on 0273558267
billy

re: supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-09 08:24:00 <Matthew Adair>
where abouts are you located?

Re: re:supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-09 11:40:00 <skorpn@...>
ranui in auckland
---- Matthew Adair <prisoner45@hotmail.com> wrote:
> where abouts are you located?

re: supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-09 14:22:00 <Jason Tomlins>
I have an engine stand 4 sale used only once :o)

Currently disassembled and in its original box.

Bright orange in colour.

$50 pick it up.

Re: re:supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-09 16:05:00 <Looonie>
Oooo I wouldn't mind that... don't have $50 spare atm though :(

Oh and those TRD shocks are rooted :\

What brand is the engine stand? Has it got the single leg that extends out
under the engine or does it T at the end or have dual legs?

>I have an engine stand 4 sale used only once :o)
>
> Currently disassembled and in its original box.
>
> Bright orange in colour.
>
> $50 pick it up.

Re: re:supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-09 17:13:00 <Jason Tomlins>
it's got the single leg that extends out under the engine with a T at the end 4 wheels in all no brand name rated at 1000 pounds

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/JasonTomlins/Stand.jpg

Re: Re:re:supra gt 3.0 turbo for sale   2006-07-09 19:16:00 <Looonie>
Looks good to me, if you have the urge to hold onto it for a fortnight I'll
collect it off you...