7M block needed...   2006-08-18 17:32:00 <Cully Paterson>
Anyone got a 7MGTE bare block lying around they don't need? The spare
block that I was counting on turned out to have a 4 thou overbore
problem...

Can swap it back for another one in a few weeks time if needed - just
need one to swap out for a bit.

Re: 7M block needed...   2006-08-18 17:54:00 <suprra girl>
have a spare empty block here (no crank), stock bore as far as i know :)
you'll have to come get it lol

On 8/18/06, Cully Paterson <Cully@supras.org.nz> wrote:

> Anyone got a 7MGTE bare block lying around they don't need? The spare
> block that I was counting on turned out to have a 4 thou overbore problem...
>
> Can swap it back for another one in a few weeks time if needed - just need
> one to swap out for a bit.

RE: 7M block needed...   2006-08-21 08:20:00 <Doig, Richard>
No, the spare block that you were counting on turned out to have a 4
thou overbore opportunity...

________________________________

Anyone got a 7MGTE bare block lying around they don't need? The spare
block that I was counting on turned out to have a 4 thou overbore
problem...

Can swap it back for another one in a few weeks time if needed - just
need one to swap out for a bit.

Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
http://www.turbo.co.nz

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com