Slight change to mailing list set up   2006-11-09 22:15:00 <Cully Paterson>
Guys,
I've made some alterations to the mailing list today which will help
reduce the amount of spam that's being targetting that the Subscribe and
Owner email addresses associated with the list (up until today I've been
getting about 50 bogus 'subscribes' to the list each day triggered by
spam messages - luckily they never make it to the list itself, but it
causes me unnecessary work).

Net effect is that the first time you send an email to the mailing list
(or first time after a few weeks of inactivity), there'll be a few
minutes pause before the message actually turns up on the list - don't
panic, it'll arrive, just slightly delayed. Subsequent messages you
send won't get delayed at all.

For the geeks who want to know: Greylisting using ASSP and relaying to
the list.supras.org.nz subdomain via Exchange connectors.

re: Slight change to mailing list set up   2006-11-13 14:11:00 <Hunt Moorhouse>
Haven't had a chance to play with ASSP yet. Is it good?

Here's hoping all goes well.

RE: Slight change to mailing list set up   2006-11-13 16:17:00 <Cully Paterson>