WTB: CT12As   2006-11-29 12:07:00 <Hanré Van Rensburg>
I'm after a set of CT12A that don't have busted seals.
Mine are coming up to 200K and she's blowing a fair amount of smoke...

Hopefully I can find a lower K's set for cheap.

Otherwise does anyone know what a rebuilt of CT12As would cost? Maybe
if I throw in some steel wheels, or not really worth it?

Thanks,
Hanré

RE: WTB: CT12As   2006-11-29 12:10:00 <Cully Paterson>

> Otherwise does anyone know what a rebuilt of CT12As would
> cost? Maybe if I throw in some steel wheels, or not really worth it?

You're looking at approx $500 *per shaft* to go to steel turbine, and
that's just the cost of the shaft, never mind the labour and other
parts....

RE: WTB: CT12As   2006-11-29 12:20:00 <Hanré Van Rensburg>
Right so in the end it will probably more worth my while going single
turbo as it won't cost all that much more than the rebuild jobbie...

Thanks Cully.

If anyone knows of any other cheap good CT12As lying around lemme know
if you could. Otherwise I'll have to start planning on a single early
next year...

Thanks,
Hanré