87 7mgte   2006-12-19 10:40:00 <john shannon>
Need help i got my self a very tidy 87 wide body  7mgte, but the plates are dead, it would cost me about $600 to get new ones, i just thinking is worth doing or should strip it, the car and engine as done 120000kms its even got a sweet engine, so what you think strip or new plates up to now i am thinking of stipping the car.

Become a fitness fanatic with XtraMSN Health & Fitness!

RE: 87 7mgte   2006-12-19 11:28:00 <ronnie kumar>
what colour is the car?.

>From: "john shannon" <jshannon55@hotmail.com>
>Subject: [sconz] 87 7mgte
>Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:39:49 +0000
>
>Need help i got my self a very tidy 87 wide body  7mgte, but the plates are
>dead, it would cost me about $600 to get new ones, i just thinking is worth
>doing or should strip it, the car and engine as done 120000kms its even got
>a sweet engine, so what you think strip or new plates up to now i am
>thinking of stipping the car.
>Become a fitness fanatic with XtraMSN Health & Fitness!
>---
>

>Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/

Read the latest Hollywood gossip @ http://xtramsn.co.nz/entertainment

RE: 87 7mgte   2006-12-19 14:22:00 <Hunt Moorhouse>
Pink

RE:87 7mgte   2006-12-19 15:29:00 <john shannon>

lol the car is white with brown lether seats.