What should idle vacuum be?   2007-01-05 13:19:00 <Hunt M>
My boost gauge scale is x100 kpa.

In the vacuum side of the gauge it has goes to -1.0

re: What should idle vacuum be?   2007-01-05 14:04:00 <Jason Tomlins>
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/TechTips/vacuum_gauge_readings.aspx

re: What should idle vacuum be?   2007-01-05 14:22:00 <Jason Tomlins>
7MGT at cold idle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/JasonTomlins/Blitzvaccold.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/JasonTomlins/HKSvaccold.jpg

Re: What should idle vacuum be?   2007-01-05 15:17:00 <suprra girl>
Hunt has a 1g :P but he's got 20 inhg at idle anyhow so that should be all
good :)

On 1/5/07, Jason Tomlins <jst4@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> 7MGT at cold idle
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/JasonTomlins/Blitzvaccold.jpg
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/JasonTomlins/HKSvaccold.jpg

RE: What should idle vacuum be?   2007-01-06 13:33:00 <Hunt M>
Here's two pictures of high and medium idle of my vacuum.

It doesn't change much from the medium idle picture when running around the
800rpm mark.

Also a video of the smoke I get upon start up.

These were taking with a phone so they're not "the best" J

What are your thoughts on the smoke?

Bare in mind I've only had the engine running for about 30 mins and done
18km's in it since rebuild.

http://www.supras.co.nz/engine/