Sequential turbocharging... with a single turbo   2007-03-14 11:02:00 <Cully Paterson>
I was having a read of some new Garrett advertising material last night
when I came across this concept. Peugeot have started shipping
sequential turbocharged diesel engines in their 407 Sedan. The catch is
that the two turbines and associated control systems are housed
completely within one single unit.

Here's an article about it - not much information, but the diagram of
the turbo is fairly self explanatory.
http://www.greencarcongress.com/2006/06/peugeot_applies.html

In the 407 application they're talking maximum torque available by
1500RPM!

Neat :)