ma70 3.0 turbo at pickas   2007-07-15 04:45:00 <mark>
heya peoples
thought someone might be interested in the fact theres an '87 7mgte ma70 targa top at Takanini pick-a-part. the good bits have been raided but theres still the engine sitting in there... likely blown head gasket or something.. the car is pretty straight, metallic blue with the stripey trim.
bits that i could see missing...
turbo, exhaust manifold, injectors, fuel pump, intercooler, targa top glass, afm, dizzy, pressure sensor, the auto box, lsd, driveshaft, ecu
-mark